Impeccable property in the middle of it all!!1195 Ch. du Fer-à-Cheval -
Seller is very motivated. All reasonable offers will be discussed.
Nestled in trees, between water and golf course, this large waterfront property with over 1.5 acres is on a dead end street. No visible neighbors and no noise from any main roads nearby. Over 600 feet of waterfront and very centrally located. This property can easily become a family home, weekend cottage or a rental property. The house is impeccably maintained and very spacious with 3 bed and 3 bath, concrete spa pad, 2 fireplaces and a bachelor apartment on the 2nd floor. Built in 1998, the house is on a proper poured concrete foundation and was renovated in 2001 to extend the roofline and create the wrap around and screened-in porch.
The roofing on the house was replaced within the past 10 years with high-quality shingles and entirely covered with under-membrane. A beautiful garage was built in 2012 with stone flooring. There is a concrete pad for a spa with connections in place and view of the waterfront. Room for 7 vehicles or storing toys (boats, RV, off road vehicles) in the offseason.
Proximity to our region's attractions:
- 10 min to Tremblant ski resort
- 10 min to 117 highway or rt323 from Ottawa
- 7 min to schools, arena, pool, downtown (also ALL accessible by bike path with very little regular road)
- WALKING distance to golf courses and bike path
Check out the video tour!
Shed, window dressings.
All furniture, appliances, personal effects. The seller is willing to discuss the inclusion of items on an individual basis.
- ID: 26485501
- Year Built: 1998
- Status: Active
- Parking Type Description: Driveway / Parking Apron 7 cars
- Lot Area: 6,116.10 Square metres
- Body of Water: Riviere du Diable
- Property ID: 101241720
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 11
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 175.84x30
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Baths: 3 (Full: 3 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 2
- Building Size: 10.35 x 8.52 M
- Neighbourhood: St-Jovite
- Year: 2017
- Lot: $72,100
- Building: $271,700
- Total: $343,800
- Municipal: $2,910
- School: $367 (2017)
- Total: $3,277
- Energy: $2,023
- Total: $2,023