2016 Is Upon Us.
I am really excited for this year.
Doesn't everyone get a little excited with the idea of a new year, a fresh start, a chance to do better than the previous year? Or maybe it's just a reflection on how much of a good year you did have and can't wait to keep the train going? There is no doubt, that this one day a year brings a sense of "freshness" to your life, a goal setting day... a new hope regardless of what kind of year is behind you.
Personally, 2015 was a turning point for me. It was a chance to make a career change, and find something I love in the work sector. Real Estate!
It has not been an easy ride, and it will always be a challenge, but I truly did fall in love with this career and I plan on sticking around for a while. Thus, here are some of the goals on my list for 2016:
1. Help more clients find their dream homes
2. Make the buying process smoother for clients (hassle-free, stress-free - does that exist?)
3. Set out a clear, easy-step selling guide for sellers I will be servicing
4. Be involved in at least 25 deals in 2016 (anything extra is bonus!)
5. Host a friends/family skate with some cool co-Realtors!
6. Help others gain knowledge of the real estate market, and potentially guide others into the business
7. Making videos that are insightful and helpful to my social media community (related to real estate of course)
8. Participate in more volunteer work
9. Increase engagement in community events
10. Host interesting/fun open houses!
11. Personally deliver valuable real estate information to neighbourhoods
12. Host a summer bbq bash for clients/community with some awesome co-Realtors!
I look forward to another year at Century 21 Blue Sky Region Realty Inc. Brokerage. And to another year meeting wonderful clients and friends like you!
May your coming year be filled with dreams and accomplishments achieved, with magic, and sparkle. May you travel to some enlightening places, experience heartfelt moments, and be kissed by someone extremely wonderful. May the year bring you new adventure, and may you surprise yourself once or twice.
From Realtor Jess, wishing you a very happy new year!