- Colour – Using light colors on the walls as well as the appliances and furniture will give the illusion of the room being larger.
- Let the light in, no window coverings or a mirror strategically placed will help.
- The obvious stackable washer / dryer, if that is not possible consider a counter top over top (with enough room to open top loading machines ) doubles as folding or storage space.
- Instead of counter tops install a fold down table.
- Hanging door space can also be utilized.
For some more excellent ideas .... Read More
Tips provided by Century 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage
Photo and more excellent ideas provided by