CENTURY 21 Westcountry Realty Ltd.
- 4915 50 Street PO Box 1806
Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1B4
Welcome to my Website
As a professional Real Estate associate, I am dedicated to selling your home at the best price, in the shortest amount of time, with the least inconvenience to you. As a buyer I am dedicated to helping you find that perfect home within the best price, best location, and most of all have fun with you. I love sales and homes so together we will get your transactions done and enjoy doing it. I am a mother of three daughters, and have a wonderful husband. We have lived in Rocky since 2003 and have no intention of leaving. We have found our piece of heaven here in Rocky Mtn. House.
April of 2004 I began my dream career, then in 2007, I took a leave of absence to marry my wonderful husband, Gary Latter, and spend some time building a foundation for our blended family. I really enjoyed my time at home, but I had one big realization - I have a passion for Real Estate and truly missed it. As of Oct. 2009 I look forward to doing the one thing I love and that is helping you in any of your real estate needs.
Please visit our office website for even more real estate information!
Through the Century 21 Westcountry office we are quite involved with community. Big sponsor of Relay for Life, always a part of the Trade Fair, Hospital Gala, Romance & Roses, and the parade of lights. We enjoy our community and always try to be a part of it.
Within Century 21 Westcountry, we believe it is important to be a big part of the community. One of the main events that we sponsor and participate in is Relay for Life. I personally enjoy being a part of the 'Romance & Roses', this beautiful evening out is in sponsorship of the Women's Shelter. I also am a breast cancer survivor, and am looking into a support group giving hope to those so far away from the major cities.
As a child I travelled the world with my parents, my dad worked off shore oil rigs. In 1980 we moved to Canada and I have been here since. As an adult I moved many times looking for the right place for my children and myself. Not only did we find a wonderful place to call home, but my daughters, at that time, grade six and seven, told me that the school I registered them in is the best they ever attended and thanked me. Well six years later I have one daughter graduating and another in grade eleven, and a third daughter in grade five. And we are all still very happy in Rocky Mtn. House.
My personal interests includes spending time with my family, either at home, or camping. Love to read, and soak up the sun. We travel, ski, and do Relay for life together, since we all have been effected by breast cancer.
- grade 12 diploma
- business administration diploma
- real estate course
- all mandatory courses
Why Choose Century 21 Westcountry Realty Ltd.
Today's Best Technology
- Top of the Line Web Site, linked to over 100 websites
- Show Case 21, our listings feature 21 photos while other companies have been known to show as little as 7
- Google Maps, our properties are pinpointed on Google Maps
- Google Ad Words, address is purchase through Google Ad Words, enabling people to find your property with the address
- Flickr from Yahoo, Photos are uploaded on Flikr with a brief description and a link to Showcase 21
- Blogger.com, weekly market updates are posted to over 20 websites including Facebook & Twitter
- Members of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating
- Agent websites, every agent has a personalized website
While bringing you the latest technology we still guarantee personal one on one service
- No automated answering service
- Strong community involvement
- Largest newspaper advertisement
- Client follow up center
- Monthly open houses
- Company moving trailer available to our clients for a minimal fee
- Longest standing Brokerage in Rocky Mountain House
Benefits Of Using Your Local Realtor
- Better product knowledge
- Familiar with local schools & recreational activities
- Aware of real estate day to day activity prior to public knowledge
- Strong knowledge regarding community and surrounding areas
- Connections with local experts that work in the area to assist in your sale & purchase
- Readily available
- Office is located in central area
- Buyers come to local offices looking for available listings
- For your own personalized power point presentation regarding our marketing plan, email us today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Living Area: 1,300
Smarter. Bolder. Faster.
Share your Experience!
I would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent real estate transaction. Please take a few moments to complete the following survey!