CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 450 West Street North
Orillia, ON L3V 5E8
WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE
Welcome to my Website!
As an Experienced, full-time, local Salesperson, I adhere to the following beliefs and practices:
- If you are a Seller, I will help you set the right price, market the home professionally with maximum exposure, and provide professional photographs and videos of your property.
- I will qualify the buyers and expertly negotiate and help finalize the best deal for you maximizing the highest price!
- If you are a Buyer, I work for and with you. I will listen to your wants and needs and locate the property that suits you and your budget.
- Whether you are a first-time, or an experienced Buyer or Seller, I will ensure the process is smooth, and easily understood.
- Communication with you is key to me.
- Your best interests come first. I live in Orillia, and am very knowledgeable about the local Market.
- I have considerable experience with Sales and can walk a tightrope, balancing optimism with realism and diplomacy.
- The best agent for you is an experienced professional who will listen to you, and conduct herself in an ethical manner.
- I welcome all Buyers and Sellers! Everyone will be treated professionally.
- Repeat and referral business from satisfied customers is very much appreciated.
- I look forward to the opportunity of meeting and working with you!
I grew up and attended school during my formative years in Orillia, and have lived here for over 30 years. The advantage for you is my familiarity with Orillia and area.
My children, who were born here, grew up in the Baby Point area of Toronto. We had family cottages on Lake Muskoka, and Go-Home Lake.
I also lived in Vancouver.
My Mother's family were original settlers in Medonte from England.
My Father was a Torontonian with roots in Scotland.
I am very fortunate therefore, to be able to relate to and appreciate the varied backgrounds of all people.
Orillia is a unique, welcoming and beautiful city, with a special spirit of its own.
I feel very fortunate to live here!
I have been licensed as a Realtor since 1989.
I served on the Orillia and District Real Estate Board on the Discipline Committee.
I have extensive experience in New Home Sales.
I have collaborated with Builders in the planning and development of new sites and with the design of new homes in Orillia and the surrounding areas.
Re-Sale Real Estate is currently my main focus, including Residential, Recreational, Rural, and Waterfront.
My business is the most rewarding to me with the highly satisfactory completion of a Purchase or Sale for all concerned.
I am a proud member of the Kiwanis Club of Orillia.
Former Director of the Kiwanis Club of Orillia for several years.
I am the Chairperson for the Orillia Kiwanis High School Scholarships.
Recipient of the George McVeigh Spirit Award 2014.
We are a Charitable-Trust local service club of community minded Professionals, who support our local youth through financial donations raised by community donations.
Our club is well known for the Orillia Kiwanis Music Festival, (Gordon Lightfoot performed in it as a youngster) and the Kiwanis Childrens Safety Village. There are many more.
As a former visiting Hospice Orillia Volunteer, I had the privilege of meeting and becoming friends with some extraordinary people.
I enjoyed volunteering at our local Hospital for several years.
It is wonderful to give back to the community and to help with like-minded individuals!
- Alpine & Cross-Country Skiing
- Swimming, Canoeing and Hiking
- Taoist Tai Chi
- Golden Retrievers