CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 450 West Street North
Orillia, ON L3V 5E8
WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE
As an Experienced, full-time, local Salesperson, I adhere to the following beliefs and practices:
- If you are selling a home, I will help you set the right price, market the home professionally, qualify the buyers and expertly negotiate and finalize the deal.
- Whether you are a first-time, or an experienced Buyer, I will ensure the buying process is smooth, and easily understood. Excellent communication with you is key to me.
- Your best interests come first. I live in Orillia, and am very knowledgeable about the local Market.
- I have considerable experience with Sales and can walk a tightrope, balancing optimism with realism and diplomacy.
- The best agent for you is an experienced professional who will listen to you, and conduct herself in an ethical manner.
- I believe I am the Agent for you and will help you to enjoy a stress-free Real Estate transaction.
- I welcome all Buyers and Sellers. Everyone will be treated with equal professionalism.
- I look forward to the opportunity of working with you!
I grew up and attended school during my formative years in Orillia, and have lived here for over 30 years. The advantage for you is my familiarity with Orillia and area.
My children, who were born here, grew up in the Baby Point area of Toronto. We had family cottages on Lake Muskoka, and Go-Home Lake. I also lived in Vancouver for the first few years of
my marriage. My Mother was born on the family farm in the nearby township of Medonte. Her family were original settlers from England.
My Father was a Torontonian with roots in Scotland.
I am very fortunate therefore, to be able to relate to and appreciate the varied backgrounds of all people.
I have two adult sons of whom I am most proud.
I enjoy nature, people, animals, reading, and learning.
Orillia is a unique, welcoming and beautiful city with a special spirit of its own and I feel very fortunate to live here!
I have held my Real Estate License since 1989. I served on the Orillia and District Real Estate Board on the Discipline Committee.
I have extensive experience in New Home Sales. I have collaborated with Builders in the planning and development of new sites and with the design of new homes in Orillia and the
Real-Estate is in my blood!
My Mother, Edna MacIver was a Realtor for over 30 years in Orillia and area. She was one of the 1st female Presidents of The Orillia and District Real Estate Board. She was valued and was
known for her honesty and integrity.
I have taken this to heart and apply it to my life, both professionally and privately.
Re-Sale Real Estate is currently my main focus, including Residential, Recreational, Rural, and Waterfront.
My business is most rewarding to me with the satisfactory conclusion of a Purchase or Sale for Buyers and Sellers and for my referrals from satisfied Clients!
I am a proud member and a 5th year Director on the board of the Kiwanis Club of Orillia.
I am the Chairperson for the Kiwanis High School Scholarships.
Recipient of the George McVeigh Spirit Award 2014.
We are a charitable-trust service club of Community Professionals who support our local youth through financial donations by our fund-raising efforts, as well as by sitting on boards in
supervisory roles, coaching and through the introduction of new programs. Our club is well known for the Orillia Kiwanis Music Festival, The Terrific Kids program for elementary students,
and The Kiwanis Children's Safety Village, to name only a few of our numerous projects.
This group of Professionals have their fingers on the pulse of the issues concerning our wonderful City of Orillia, and our surrounding communities. Members are a great go-to resource,
who support one another as well as have the city's best interests at heart.
I am a practicing Taoist Tai Chi Student.
As a former visiting Hospice Orillia Volunteer, I had the privilege of meeting and becoming friends with some extraordinary people.
I enjoy volunteering at Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital, and have done so for over 10 years.
It is wonderful to give back to the community and to help with like-minded individuals.
- Taoist Tai Chi
- Alpine & Cross-Country Skiing
- Swimming, Canoeing and Hiking
- Golden Retrievers