CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
RVH Cancer Care Centre, raising over $6000.00 to date and still counting!
CNIB the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, Barrie Branch.
Volunteer with teens every summer to help build confidence and offer new and exciting experiences.
Need an Air Miles Card? Get its here.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
Residential, condo, relocation, first time home buyers.
I love helping families get their existing home ready for the market, examining both the curb appeal and the staging. Always offering a discount if you both buy and sell with me.
First time home buyer? It is very important that you use an agent who will take the time to explain the process to you along with all the paperwork. I will help walk you through the all the steps to ensure you are comfortable and confident with your decision.
To me excerise is not only a great way to stay in shape it is also fantastic for your mental health! It helps to build self esteem, I work with teenage girls and women in a females only fitness class where we help to build each other up and support every new level of fitness.
Healthy eating goes hand in hand with fitness, this is hard for me as I really don't like to cook but I do love to eat! Using as many fruits and veggies to control what goes into my body I also love my chocolate bars and pop. To every life you must find balance.
Enjoy quality time with my family and friends.
My husband and I love the Barrie area because it offers such a variety of activities for a growing family. We also enjoy the proximity to the Muskoka area as we have found lots of fantastic camping spots to enjoy on weekends.
Now living just outside of the Barrie city limits, I have grown up in Barrie and know it very well.
I first moved to Barrie when I was 5 years old just as I was starting school. I went to Barrie North during my high school years and was very active in the student council and school spirit being a cheerleader.
I am very dedicated to help make Homeownership a reality for everyone and help everyone understand their Real Estate Investment.
I believe that everyone should get some real estate education prior to making a purchase or selling their home. I am happy to provide this to you even it you don't use my services because it is important to understand the biggest transaction of your life.
A full-time commitment in my Real Estate Career.
Due to the flexible hours in working in this business I have found times to volunteer at my daughters school in order to have quality time and help out where I can.