Choosing an agent to represent you in a very important decision. Whether you are buying or selling a property, you have many important decisions to make.
You need to have someone working with you who makes you comfortable, who is knowledgeable about the market and understands what you are looking for. Here are some things to look for in your agent:
- How long have they been in the business?
- Are they professional?
- What properties are they listing and have sold?
- Do they have solid knowledge of the area where you are selling or purchasing?
- If selling, what tools do they use to market your property?
- Do they fully understand what your needs are and are they willing to work toward achieving your goals?
Don't forget to check out the PEI Real Estate Report, Thursdays at 8:20 on Ocean 100.3 FM!
Do you have more questions about this topic? Our REALTORS are here to help you. If you would like more info on this or other real estate topics go to www.5662121.com and join us on facebook where we discuss in more detail.