CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 49 Holland Street West, P.O. Box 1201
Bradford, ON L3Z 2B6
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Areas of Expertise
- Directly responsible for the success of the customer satisfaction program for a national technology company as part of my sales executive role. As a sub set of an international organization, Canada was one of the leaders in survey results as well as sales per capita.
- Involved in, and negotiated many procurements, formal and informal, as part of my daily business life and have experience as a buyer and a seller. This has helped create a unique perspective on what elements make a successful transaction. This experience had transitioned well from corporate life to the Real Estate business.
- In business environments which involved high degrees of change, timeline pressure and customer needs, the ability to focus on delivery and execution was paramount. A hands-on approach to the leadership model kept me in touch with the challenges faced by staff and the customers. Most of the experiences involved customers and systems that operated 7 x 24, 365 days per year and required high degrees of availability and efficiency. The ability to execute under pressure and provide stability to customers and staff has been a great asset.
- A successful sales record locally as well as nationally and internationally. The international experience was important in highlighting the need to focus on the unique requirements of the local market. Generic marketing and programmatic approaches had to be tailored to the needs of each customer as each transaction is different.
- I have been married to Diana for 39 years and we have 2 boys, John and Darryl. We have 3 granddaughters today, Haylie, Zoe and Brooke, and 1 more grandchild on the way this summer. We have lived in Bradford for the past 15 years and during that time have experienced renting, buying, selling and even had a custom home built in the immediate area.
- While our boys were growing both Diana and myself got deeply into supporting them in sports & education, via coaching, fund raising, driving and juggling schedules. The typical pressures that are placed on parents today.
- For the past three years I have been the Chair of The Foster's Forest Residents Association. This is a community focused organization representing the interests of the residents and the community at large.
What can I offer you? I have 39 years of being a successful leader in national and global businesses as well as the public sector. I have developed and maintained a track record of doing business with integrity while focusing on customer satisfaction and success. As a leader, my priority has always been supporting and contributing to my team and my customers. My career focused on sales, innovative and successful negotiations, and outcomes that were critical to maintaining ongoing customer relationships. It is one thing to sell, but you must deliver what you sold and be there for your customer. The proof of this success was repeat customers and customers that will refer you as well as the company. The extensive experience and exposures enable me to represent, support and enable you to make the important decisions needed to pursue your dreams. I will be there to work for you!
Newmarket is a town located approximately 25 km north of Toronto, Ontario. It is part of the Greater Toronto Area and the Golden ...
Bradford is the primary country urban area of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario, in Canada. It overlooks a beautiful and prosperous farming ...
Alliston is a settlement in Simcoe County in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is part of the Town of New Tecumseth, the 1991 amalgamation of Alliston ...
Schomberg is an unincorporated village in northwestern King, Ontario, Situated north of the Oak Ridges Moraine and south of the Holland River, the ...
Tottenham is a community in the town of New Tecumseth, in south-central Ontario, Canada.
Cookstown is a town in Ontario, Canada, located on the western shore of Lake Simcoe in Simcoe County, immediately south of Barrie and 80 kilometers ...
The Hamlet of Thornton is located in Essa, Ontario and is about 100 km north of Toronto, Ontario.
Town of Bradford West Gwillembury