CENTURY 21 Regal Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 100-4030 Sheppard Ave East
Toronto, ON M1S 1S6
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
My Role As Your Realtor
As a REALTOR®, I have a vast amount of real estate knowledge and the experience required to stay cool, even in a hot real estate market. If you work with me, you can expect strict adherence to provincial law as well as to a code of ethics ensuring you'll receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity.
If you are buying a home, I can help you determine how much house you can afford, offer advice on choosing the right neighbourhood and ensure your interests are best served during negotiations.
If you are selling a home, I will help you determine a fair and accurate asking price for your home, develop a marketing plan, offer advice to help make your home more "saleable," screen potential buyers, show your home and, of course, negotiate on your behalf.
In order to understand the needs of my clients and provide the best possible service I have great communication skills - especially listening skills.
- Strong negotiation skills – As your REALTOR®, I will negotiate well and in a manner that is mutually acceptable to all parties involved. In order to be a good negotiator, I possess strong "people skills" and genuinely enjoy working and dealing with various types of people.
- Knowledge – I am familiar with the Greater Toronto Area including Brampton, Mississauga and Georgetown. I will be able to assist you in finding out local school information, city demographics and more.
- Trustworthiness, diligence and helpfulness – As a buyers or seller, you can trust me implicitly and know that I have a passion for the business and will be helpful during the process and not intrusive.
Home Ownership Incentive
Home Buyer Tax Credit
The Government of Canada offers a non-refundable tax credit to help first-time buyers with some of their closing costs. This Home Buyer Tax Credit (HBTC) will provide up to $750 in tax relief on the purchase of a first home. The HBTC is calculated by multiplying the lowest personal income tax rate for the year (15 per cent in 2009) by $5,000. For 2009, the credit will be $750.
To qualify for the HBTC, an individual must purchase a qualifying home and neither the homebuyer or the homebuyer’s spouse or common-law partner can have owned and lived in another home in the year of purchase or any of the four preceding years.
REALTORS® in Ontario must complete a rigorous learning program required for registration under the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act. These licensing education courses are offered by the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) on behalf of the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO),which administers the Act.
I specialize in:
- Residential properties
- Vacant Land
- 2015 - CENTURION Producer Award
- 2015 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2014 - CENTURION Producer Award
- 2013 - CENTURION Producer Award
- 2012 - #49 Individual by Production across Canada
- 2012 - Double CENTURION Producer Award
- 2011 - CENTURION Producer Award
- 2004-2010 Other Awards with Re/max & Homelife brokerages