CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc.
- 4420 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6B4
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you with all your Real Estate needs.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
John Doege is one of the most trusted and respected Real Estate Professionals in the Regina area.
John is an Agent member of the Association of Regina Realtors as well as a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association. His outstanding performance since joining the real estate industry in 2003 reflects his belief in being service oriented and focusing on his client's needs and wants.
John grew up in rural Saskatchewan and worked in the Agriculture industry for more than thirty years. First with Saskatchewan Wheat Pool and then Newfield Seeds. John attended the University of Calgary as well as PurdueUniversity in West Lafayette, Indiana. John is married with two daughters and one stepdaughter; as well he has six grand children.
John has been involved in Sales and Marketing for over 30 years and brings a win/win attitude to the real estate industry. One of his proudest achievements was winning The Exporter of The Year Award through Saskatchewan Trade and Export and being nominated as finalist for The APEX Business Excellence Award in 2000. In 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and again in 2008 John reached Top Producer Status for Century 21 placing in the Top 21 for units sold and for sales dollars volume. In addition Century 21 Canada awarded John with the Master Silver Award 2004 and the Master Ruby Award 2005 & 2006, and Master Emerald Award in 2007 in recognition of outstanding individual performance.
If you are looking for a Real Estate Agent with knowledge, patience and understanding along with a high degree of trust and integrity, John is the Real Estate Agent for you.
Industry Association Memberships (Present and Past)
• Association of Regina Realtors (ARR)
• Association Saskatchewan Realtors (ASR)
• Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB)
• Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA)
• Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
• Saskatchewan Trade and Economic Partnership (STEP)
• Canadian Seed Trade Association (CSTA)
• US Seed Trade Association (USTA)
• Northern Seed Trade Association (NSTA)
• Pacific Seed Trade Association (PSTA)
• Director, Canadian Association of Agriculture Retailers (CAAR) - 2002
• Federation of International Seed (FIS)
- CREATE 21
- Practicing Real Estate in Saskatchewan - Residential, Association of Saskatchewan Realtors, Regina, SK. 2010
- Real Estate Agent’s Program – Residential, Commercial, Farm, Alberta Real Estate Association, Calgary, AB. 2003
- Certificate in Agriculture Business Management, sponsored by the USDA and the US Seed Trade, University of Perdue, West Lafayette, IN, USA – 1997.
- Management Leadership Program, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB – 1995.
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction, Canadian Management Centre, Toronto, ON – 1994.
- Managing the Employee Contract, The Banff Centre for Management, Banff, AB– 1992.
John specializes in Residential, Recreational, Acreage and Farm Properties in Regina as well as the surrounding areas. He also is licenced to sell Commercial, Farm Real Estate and conduct Property Management.
As a member of CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty Ltd. Team I am committed to professional excellence and individual services. My Relocation Services comprise of a well qualified and trained Real Estate Professional with over 20 years experience and expertise assisting or actually involved in corporations with their relocation needs. I offer a diversity of services to the transferee that is unsurpassed.
Expenditures associated with the carrying and selling of an employee’s present home are costly. My system is based on the premise that the timely sale of a home at a realistic price saves corporate dollars as well as a satisfied employee who has settled into their new home is far more productive in their new work environment.
THE FOLLOWING ARE OBJECTIVES OF MY RELOCATION PROGRAM:
- Enhance Employee Satisfaction
- Control Corporate Costs and provide single point of contact
- Reduce Administrative Burden
TODAY’S TYPICAL RELOCATION SCENARIO:
- Employee accepts position in new location (necessitates disposing of current residence and locating new home).
- Sale of current home - lists with real estate agent that may or may not be specifically trained in the needs of a corporate employee transfer. Specific skills needed are dealing with the time restraints of the employee, having the aggressive relocation program skills and the marketing clout necessary to develop a specific marketing plan for the property and affect a sale at the highest possible price in the shortest possible time.
THE FOLLOWING TYPICAL RELOCATION PITFALLS MAY OCCUR:
- Employee productivity is affected due to concern over disposing of present home, possible separation of the family, and locating a new home
- Increased administrative burden
- Higher corporate costs.
I OFFER THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES BY HAVING YOUR EMPLOYEE’S WORK THROUGH ME:
- Initiation by your company to CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty Ltd., with employee’s name, addresses and phone numbers.
- Focused employee counseling prior to departure as well as the destination side to truly learn the employee’s needs.
- Outside Regina, I will place employee in direct contact with a Century 21 relocation specialist in the departure city through our world wide referral system.
- In Regina upon consultation, complete a Comparative Market Analysis on the employees home and commence the process to list and sell the home.
- 24/7 service, a real estate agent dedicated to serving the employee’s needs
- A personalized “Information-Packed” Newcomer’s Packet sent prior to their departure
- Provide clients a referral list of hotel accommodations
- Can arrange for pick up at the Airport when the Client arrives
- Professionally conducted area and neighborhood orientation tour
- Access to Mortgage Brokers with access to over 40 financial institutions
- Direct E-mail to client of potential properties
- Provide expertise on Residential, Condominium or Acreage properties
- Association with quality home builders for new home properties
- Buyer Service Pledge
- AIR MILES ®
- CENTURY 21® CONNECTIONS
- Handle all the details for our clients, start to finish
- Negotiate the best possible terms for our clients
SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF MY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM:
- Increased employee satisfaction that they are “not in this alone” and will be assisted by the largest and most preferred real estate network in the World on both ends for easy coordination and communication.
- Reduction in time and worry spent on the relocation process.
- A counseled, knowledgeable employee who, as an “educated consumer” will be able to make a wise home selection in the Regina area.
“MY SERVICE ENSURES YOUR SATISFACTION”
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - Masters Silver
- 2007 - Masters Emerald
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
- 2005 - Masters Ruby
- 2004 - Masters Silver
John is certainly a “step-above” the rest when it comes to real estate! Using his strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of the market (and what we think must be psychic abilities), he was able to find us our dream house within the first week of meeting him.
Being first-time homebuyers, we were worried that our purchase would be full of hassle and headache but we were pleasantly surprised that John made the experience flow smoothly. He thought of every step along the way, answered all the questions we had, and reassured us that “everything would work out”. And it did!
John even went the extra mile and recommended legal and banking assistance. This really helped things move along with greater ease and speed. The smallest detail was taken care of by John who offered to arrange our moving services and provided us with boxes.
We are so happy with how easily the process flowed, thanks to John. He is sincere and approachable; never made us feel pressured, and took the time to listen to our needs and our concerns. He lived up to his “mission statement” on every point. We never for a moment regretted putting our trust in him.
What’s more, we’ve made an irreplaceable new friend. John is a genuine, caring, and “real” person who we know you’ll love to meet. A true pleasure to work with and an honor to get to know. The experience that was supposed to be the most frightening of all turned out to be fun, exciting, and stress-free. We wouldn’t have done it any other way.
Very happy home owners,
- Michelle and Shahram
Thank you John for the outstanding work that you have done for us. You have helped to make our dream come true. From your friendly personality to your dedication, we are thoroughly impressed with your commitment to satisfying your clients. You handled all the details, in a more than timely manner, and helped us to understand what was required in purchasing our first home. We feel very lucky to have you as our Realtor, and strongly recommend you to others.
- Teddy & Jennifer
In June my boyfriend and I decided to look for our first home. John listened to what we were looking for and was very patient while we shopped around. It only took about six tries before we found our home. John helped us through everything; from paper work to yard work advice. He has even kept in touch since everything has been said and done. We had the best customer service and would recommend John to anyone looking for his or her perfect home. I know we will use him again and again.
- Todd & Angela
John at no time pushed us into anything we were not ready for, just for the sake of a sale. He was always professional, counseling us on not buying for the sake of buying but being really comfortable with what we were buying, He went above and beyond the call of duty in preparing us for the sale and purchase of the homes. He spent countless hours showing us homes and re-showing us homes, until we finally found the perfect home.
- Arie & Audrey
- Director Nipawin Junior “A” Hawks, 1997 – 2003. Treasurer, 2002 – 2003; President, 2001 - 2002; Vice-President, 1998 - 2000.
- Governor of Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, 2001 – 2003.
- Nipawin Elks, BPOE #571, 1996 – 2008.
- Other interests include golfing, fishing, and RV Travel
John was born in Bengough Saskatchewan where he grew up on the family farm. John has lived in various communities through out Saskatchewan: Bengough, Rouleau, Bechard, Kayville, Glen Ewen, Kenaston, Nipawin, and Regina as well he has lived in Calgary Alberta. Like a number of ex Saskatchewan Patriots he returned to his home province and now resides in Regina.
When not helping Clients John enjoys spending time with family. He also enjoys golfing, fishing, camping and watching his grandchildren play and perform in numerous activities.
How can you win
Beds: 1 / Baths: 1
Living Area: 630
Living Area: 630
Beds: 3 / Baths: 2
Living Area: 1,242
Living Area: 1,242
Beds: 3 / Baths: 2
Living Area: 1,344
Living Area: 1,344
Living Area: 160
Beds: 4 / Baths: 1
Living Area: 480
Living Area: 480
Living Area: 3,318