Affiliated Real Estate Agent
CENTURY 21 Prestige Real Estate
- 635 Branion Drive
Prince Albert, SK S6V 2R9
Welcome to my Website
Century 21 Prestige Real Estate
635 Branion Drive
Prince Albert, Sask.
I have been in the Real Estate Industry for 29 years after a 31 year government career in radio communications. I was in the top 21 producers with Century 21 Canada in 1994, 1999 & 2007. A 10 year Centurion Producer as of year 2008 and a member of the Century 21 Canada Masters Hall of Fame.
With my experience, I like to provide the highest level of service possible to my clients. I specialize in residential, acreages and farms in the Prince Albert, Wakaw, Cudworth, Domremy and surrounding areas. Please feel free to give me a call for all your Real Estate needs.
Year Joined Real Estate - March, 1988.
- Masters Silver Award - 2013
- Masters Silver Award - 2012
- Masters Ruby Award - 2011
- Masters Ruby Award - 2010
- Masters Ruby Award - 2009
- 10 year Centurion Producer - 2008
- Hall of Fame - 1999
- Top 21 in Canada in 1994 (4th quarter), 1999 (# 15 mid-year, # 20 year-end), 2007 (# 16, mid-year).
- Centurion (International Award) - 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2006. 2007, 2008.
- Centurion Honor Society - 2003.
- Masters Diamond Club - 1997, 1998.
- Masters Emerald Club - 1994, 1995, 1996, 2001, 2002, 2005.
- Century 21 Gold Club - 1992, 1993.
- Music, Ham Radio, Beekeeping.
- Born January 1933, Married to Simone in 1961, 3 children Dean, Geri-Lynn and Tyler.
- Received a Certificate in Business Administration from the University of Saskatchewan in 1982.
- Graduated from High School in Wakaw, Saskatchewan in 1952.
- Owned and operated a Radio Electronics shop in Wakaw upon graduation until November 1953, was also a theatre projectionist in the Wakaw Theatre during this time.
- Managed and operated a theatre in Uranium City from January, 1954 to August 1956. Also worked as an electronics technician in a hardware store in Uranium City servicing a variety of prospecting equipment.
- Accepted a job offer with the Saskatchewan Department of Natural Resources as a Radio Communications technician in September, 1956. Promoted to a supervising Radio Technician position and eventually to Radio Branch Head for 5 ½ years until retirement from the Department in 1987.
- Joined the Real Estate Industry in March, 1988 and still active to the present time.