CENTURY 21 Today Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 225 Garrison Road
Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M8
Welcome to my Website!
|Buyer Resources||Seller Resources|
|What's Important to Ontario Buyers
Improve your Credit Score
|Save $1,000's Topping Up Your Mortgage
6 Steps to Getting Your Best Price
Find Open Houses
Free Mortgage Calculators
1,200 living area
Resting between two enormous Great Lakes, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, you'll find a wonderful community of St. Catharines, ON. Only a short distance ...
Home to Niagara Falls and Casino Niagara this is a vibrant growing mid size city just 1.5 hours from Toronto & 45 min from Buffalo
Welland is known as the Rose City . There are many different cultures that make up the population of 50,000. Welland has so ...
Fort Erie The gateway to Southern Ontario. Fort Erie is situated on the shores of Lake Erie and the Niagara River with a population of 30,000. Fort Erie ...
If you've been looking for real estate opportunities located not too far from Niagara Falls in the southeastern corner of Ontario, Thorold, ON will more ...
The Town is located on the Southern Shore of Lake Ontario at the mouth of the Niagara River. Its geography with the Niagara Escarpment and the Lake as ...
The Village of Fonthill makes up another part of the Town of Pelham. The downtown business section consists of banks, a variety of ...
- A real estate sales representative since 1998
- Married with 2 children
- 5 years experience in car sales in Niagara Falls & St. Catharines
- 2 years experience in telemarketing for Canadian Tire
- Entrepreneur for 10 years in restaurant and bar industry
- 2 years pro hockey in Holland at age of 20-22
- from maple leaf training camp to the work force in 2 years
- include Coaching, Hockey and Golf
- Productivity Enhancement Process