CENTURY 21 Today Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 225 Garrison Road
Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M8
Living Area: 5,215
Living Area: 6,688
Living Area: 1,600
Beds: 3 / Baths: 2
Home to Niagara Falls and Casino Niagara this is a vibrant growing mid size city just 1.5 hours from Toronto & 45 min from Buffalo
Resting between two enormous Great Lakes, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, you'll find a wonderful community of St. Catharines, ON. Only a short distance away ...
Fort Erie The gateway to Southern Ontario. Fort Erie is situated on the shores of Lake Erie and the Niagara River with a population of 30,000. Fort ...
Welland is known as the Rose City . There are many different cultures that make up the population of 50,000. Welland has so ...
The Town is located on the Southern Shore of Lake Ontario at the mouth of the Niagara River. Its geography with the Niagara Escarpment and the Lake as ...
Located at the opening of the Welland Canel and Lake Erie.
If you've been looking for real estate opportunities located not too far from Niagara Falls in the southeastern corner of Ontario, Thorold, ON will more ...
The Village of Fonthill makes up another part of the Town of Pelham. The downtown business section consists of banks, a variety of ...
Lincoln Ontario resides just west of Niagara Falls on the shores of Lake Ontario. With St. Catherine's to the east and Hamilton to the west, Lincoln provides ...
Wainfleet, which was called Marshville in the 1800's, has a population of 6000. and is an agricultural community made up of many farms, greenhouses ...
Crystal Beach Offers its natural beauty, white sand beaches, restaurants, bars and specialty shops. Crystal Beach’s population of 3,800 grows during the ...
Ridgeway Uptown Ridgeway has boutique shops, restaurants & cafes, pharmacies, banking and churches, etc. The new town centre is complete with pavilion ...
The Village of Fenwick, which makes up part of the Town of Pelham, has a mix of older & new homes & two new subdivisions. One gets a hometown ...
Stevensville A great community offers the best of town and country living. Stevensville is an easy commute to Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Fort Erie ...
Ontario Canada is a beautiful place to visit as well is a beautiful place to live, and if you've been trying to find a new location in which to grow a ...
- I have been involved in my own consulting company that assists with marketing, public relations, project management, real estate development and general business assistance
- I worked in the Federal Public Service
- I started and managed the Economic Development Corporation of Fort Erie
- I have an extensive network of business relationships within the entire Niagara Region
- I was an executive with the opening team of Casino Niagara and Director of Marketing
- I am the President of the Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association
- I have been a Director on the following boards: Fort Erie Chamber, Niagara Falls Chamber, Niagara community Foundation, Fort Erie Economic Development Corp., The Niagara Region Development Corp., National Canadian Italian Business and Prossional Ass.
- I have extensive experience in commecial properties.
- And I still love working in the Residential Market and to work with waterfront properties