CENTURY 21 Erie Shores Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 150 Talbot Street East
Leamington, ON N8H 1M1
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to Leamington and Essex County. I have lived here my whole life and know the area well. Call me direct anytime for prompt service @ 519 791 2868. I am well aware of farms, new construction, commercial as well as used residential.
Contact me about any listing in the area for details on price, time on the market, etc.
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
REMEMBER TO ALSO GO TO REALTOR.CA TO VIEW ALL LISTINGS REGARDLESS OF BROKERAGE AND CALL US TO VIEW
Leamington is my home town. I grew up in this wonderful community and enjoy the ethnic diversity. I have two beautiful daughters, both married to great guys. I have two delightful grandsons and one granddaughter. Family is very important to me and I would like to help your family find that perfect home here in our community or sell your home to another couple.
- I volunteer and chair the local Soup N Salad Luncheon Committee to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society. Over the years we have raised thousands of dollars for this worthwhile organization. In 2012, our 21st year, we hosted over 700 people at the Leamington Portuguese Community Hall and raised approximately 17,000 dollars. In 2013 close to $18,000 In 2014 we added Domino's pizza and raised $23,000. In 2015 we raised over $21,000. In 2016 the event will be held again the last Wednesday in November, Hope to see you there
- I volunteer and chair the local Chilifest Committee. Over the years we have raised thousands of dollars for the Lung Association and South Essex Community Council. Every year we host the event the last Wednesday in February at the Leamington Portuguese Club
- Member of the Leamington Hospital Auxiliary and help with many fund raising events for our local hospital.
- Member of First Lutheran Church Kingsvile and have served as chairman, Sunday School superintendent, Christian Ed director, lay minister, etc.
- If you need help with a local event, please contact me for help or for a donation of a door prize.
- I chair this years WECAR POOR BOY LUNCHEON. We raised funds for Erie Shores Hospice Leamington Campus and Toys for Tots. We have many needy families in the area and we are trying to make a difference. Our event is held the second Wed in September 11-2 at the Leamington Roma Club on Seacliff Drive across from LCBO and MTO licence bureau. We have many local realtors serving, selling tickets, setting up, collecting prizes, etc. etc. T
For 32 years I taught elementary school in the area and have a Bachelors Degree from Windsor and a Masters Degree from Toronto.
Taught elementary school for 32 years
49 Danforth, Leamington, ON N8H 2P8
8 Margaret, Leamington, ON N8H 2K1
13 Russell, Leamington, ON N8H 1N8