To my realtor peers, as the market slows down with summer vacations, the top ten truths about sales.
I am very sorry I cannot give credit to the person who created the list. I saved it from a seminar or article and had it on my desk top.
10. The world is run by those who show up.
9. You have to practice and memorize your presentation. The reason a magician can pull a rabbit out of the hat is he put it there before the show began. (Howard Brinton)
8. Character is the ability to deliver a promise you made even after your mood changes. (Floyd Wickman)
7. People don’t buy products, they buy value. People forget people who bring no value to their life. (Richard Flint)
6. Act like you’ve got the money in your pocket. (Lee Trevino)
5. Things don’t get easier, you just get better. (Sign on a gym wall)
4. The problem with socialism is that sooner or later you run out of other people’s money. (Margaret Thatcher)
3. Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won’t work. (Thomas Edison)
2. Do what you can with what you have, where you are. (Teddy Roosevelt)
And the number one truth:
1. People who deliver the most value are paid the most money. (Jim Rohn)