We promised to keep you ‘Connected to More’ through technology and now we have. Got a blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad? Then check out my mobile website platform, http://m.century21.ca/jonah.franklin.
CENTURY 21 Canada is very excited to announce the launch of a mobile version of Century 21.ca. The mobile platform offers many useful benefits and features, including:
- Mobile device optimized property search, agent/offices search and agent pages
- Proximity searching, giving users the ability to find homes and offices near their current location
- ‘Your Account’ functionality
- Account synchronized with full website
- Visitors can add properties and notes on the go
- Notes and properties added via the mobile platform are saved to the visitor’s ‘Favorites’ and are available on full website
- Full website will detect mobile devices and redirect the visitor to the mobile platform
- Visitors can switch between the mobile platform and full website during their visit
The mobile website platform supports the most popular devices: Blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices. Other devices have not been fully tested, however, additional devices will become supported as testing and development continues.
The mobile website platform is currently available in English only, with the French language release scheduled for the end of June and the Chinese language release will follow at the end of July, creating a trilingual mobile platform by the end of the summer.