30 Ch. Townsend -
This remarkable country residence, built in 2004, offers the magic combination of welcoming together spaces along with perfect little away spaces where you can gather your thoughts. Allow yourself to be charmed by the peace of surrounding forest and the beauty of the lakeshore. This is truly a one of a kind property and just minutes from the city.
- Beautiful Fireplace keeps the home cozy and comfortable
- Well appointed gourmet kitchen with cherry wood cabinets.
- Decks and screened in porch.
- Clean and easily accessible waterfront.
- Efficient radiant floor heating.
- Great entrance designed to keep the cold out on winter
- Walk out basement workshop.
- 'Mud-room' door into laundry room/bathroom.
- Reliable well and septic system.
- Good neighbourhood.
Appliances & wood in woodshed.
Personal effects, Art.
- ID: 16182134
- Year Built: 2004
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 45,229.90 Square Feet
- Property ID: 101438733
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 15
- Building Size: 36 x 24 ft
- Lot Size: 150.90x303.30
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Baths: 3 (Full: 3 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Living Area: 2,688 Square Feet
- Body of Water: Lac Johnston
Seperate entrance, Partially finished, 6 feet and over
Wooded, Water front - Lake, Private street, Cul-de-sac
Radiant, Hot water
Hospital, Cross-country skiing, Alpine skiing
Septic tank, Purification field
Bathroom - laundry room
Dining Room - door to deck
Workshop - walk-out
Family Room - walk-out
Listed By Joseph Woods of CENTURY 21 Macintyre Inc.