- Spacious solarium with two folding futons serves as a
handy guest bedroom.
- Bunkie makes room for more guests to overnight.
- Low maintenance siding, railings and decks for more time
by the water and with family.
- Wood and ceramic floors are easy to keep clean.
- Dependable on-demand hot water heater.
- EcoFlo septic system just recently serviced.
- Well-insulated ceiling, walls and floor.
- Argon filled windows.
- Efficient Napoleon fireplace.
- The included furniture and appliances are in 'as new'
- Dive off the dock and enjoy this quiet pristine lake.
- Good lake for fishing enthusiasts.
All watercraft & water toys. All content of cottage.
- ID: 21095025
- Year Built: 2004
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 44,278.75 Square Feet
- Property ID: 101425419
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 7
- Building Size: 28 x 25 ft
- Lot Size: 193.90x194.20
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Living Area: 1,050 Square Feet
- Body of Water: Lac À la Truite
- Year: 2016
- Lot: $39,700
- Building: $208,000
- Total: $247,700
- Municipal: $2,175 (2019)
- School: $291 (2018)
- Total: $2,466