Log Home in Chelsea44 Ch. Ramsay - This Charming Log Home is set on a 2 acre landscaped property adjacent to Chelsea's riverside community trail for XC skiing, walking and cycling. Features a low maintenance organic swimming pond surrounded by an inviting patio. A quiet natural stream meanders through the wooded portion of the property. The Perfect Home for your active family.
- 3 large bedrooms
- Elegant Stone Fireplace in the living room
- Jotul Wood Stove for cozy evenings in the family room.
- Fully finished basement with powder room
- Attached garage with stairs down to the basement
- Within cycling distance to the Cascade Paddle and Squash
- Minutes to the Gatineau Park Trails
- New Roof in 2018
- Exterior refinished in 2018
- Septic system repaired in 2018.
- All wood floors on the second level
- Plenty of Clean, Dry Storage in the attic for seasonal
- Move-in ready.
Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Central Vac,Custom Fireplace screen and tools, Vintage piano, Chest of drawers in the attic, File cabinet in laundry room, Lumber in garage, Railway ties, pond related material and equipment, BBQ.
Pool table and light, Bar Stools, Lighted beer sign, Shelves beside fireplace, 2 rain barrels, pond-deck furniture.
- ID: 15599357
- Year Built: 1983
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 8,714.50 Square metres
- Property ID: 101353712
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 13
- Building Size: 62 x 24 ft
- Lot Size: 145.30x84.80
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Living Area: 1,700 Square Feet
- Year: 2018
- Lot: $117,700
- Building: $311,000
- Total: $428,700
- Municipal: $3,634 (2018)
- School: $536 (2018)
- Total: $4,170
- Energy: $2,950
- Total: $2,950