Selling with Josh
NOTE: Ask for a free copy of my handy pre-listing package. It's a booklet (hard or e-copies available) that's designed to introduce you to the process of selling, before you even get started. It will touch on most of what's included here.
Selling your home can be a very rewarding experience, in more than just a financial sense. I've taken to heart how important of a step this is for just about anyone who goes down the path, and have developed a tried, tested and true method that combines the latest advertising elements, hands on involvement and good old fashion hard work to help you get the job done.
From a simplistic point of view, selling a home really comes down to two things: price and exposure. Price is a team decision, where my input will help you determine your list price. The latter, exposure, is where my job gets fun and where I also take a lot of pride.
Recent reports from the National Association of Realtors tell us that over 95% of buyers now start their search online, a number which has probably since grown even higher. Buyers are online, your property must be there for them to find. Here's a sneak peak at some of the tools I use to get us going.
1) Century21.ca - welcome to the second most visited real estate website, just behind realtor.ca! This means that with Century 21 listing your home, you'll gain access to the top two real estate websites in terms of online buyer traffic.
2) High quality photos and virtual tours - Surely you've heard the quote "a picture says a thousand words". Have you heard the real estate version, "a high quality picture can make you a thousand dollars"? Probably not, because I just made that up. BUT! The point is that you should pursue quality when it comes to showcasing your home with photographs. More often than not, this will be your first impression with potential buyers (remember the NAR stat quoted above), and you don't have long to grab their attention, so make it count with high-resolution, full-screen photos. In addition, a virtual tour is a great way to stand out from the crowd and showcase your home's special features. Many people will nowadays base their decision of whether they even want to visit your home in person through their online interaction with what you make available to them. Quality photos and a virtual tour (of which there are now many options) will only help them feel more comfortable, will help them accurately assess whether your home meets their needs and will also make us stand out above the crowd. Check out these beautiful samples below:
3) Custom property URL - www.yourproperty.com sounds a lot better than http://www.century21.ca/propertyID273642938/homepage.html. With a custom property URL, we can more easily drive people to your property's website, and that's one of the most important things you can do during the listing phase. More eyes = more interest = more showings = better odds of an offer. Visit www.7sunrise.ca as an example.
4) High-quality feature sheets - Leaving potential buyers with something to take home from their showings or visits to your open house is also key. Most folks will visit multiple properties on a given day, and it's important to leave them with something tangible that will continue to remind them of your home and its features. My custom and professionally printed feature sheets are designed to do just that. Here's a sample:
5) Custom brochures and postcards - The goal, again, is to maximize your property's exposure. We offer a wide variety of "Just Listed" and "Open House" postcards to share with friends, family and the general public to create awareness about your home. I often have these distributed throughout the neighborhood to help create awareness.
This is just a snapshot of the services I offer. Believe it or not, the list goes on. To learn more and find out how these steps can be implemented into a personalized marketing plan for you and your home, ask me for my pre-listing package. This is a useful tool that will help to get the ball rolling, even if you're still a few months away from listing your home. It will walk you through the highlights of a typical listing process and is designed to introduce you to what's involved in getting your house SOLD! It also emphasizes the importance surrounding pricing your home, but how to also go about doing that. Pricing is your job, but it's also my job to help you know what to consider when making that decision. Request a free copy by filling out the Contact Me section above and type in"Pre-Listing Package" in the message box.
At the end of the day, the message is clear, don't sell yourself or your home short. The old saying has certainly become a bit cliche but your home is absolutely one of the most important assets you'll ever own. When selling, you owe it to yourself to work with someone who will maximize the outcome, both in terms of the sale and your personal experience throughout the process. I'm here (and happy) to help. Let's talk!
Don't take it from me. Check out what my past clients have to say via the RealSatisfied testimonial page on my homepage. These are all independently acquired and reflect every sale I've been involved in since we rolled out the system last year. In other words, they're an unbiased and TRUE reflection of my interaction with clients.
CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc., Brokerage*