This lot has 958 ft of waterfront and is the largest lot in the Subdivision. Incredible views of the bridge, sand dunes, white caps rolling onto the natural beaches, with glorious sunrises and sunsets. A homes placement is predetermined on each lot to ensure buyer's security of everyone getting to enjoy the best views.
- Incredible seaside views; white caps rolling onto natural beaches, sand dunes and wind sculpted cliffs, enhanced by glorious sunrises and sunsets.
- Life with nature. Marram grasses and seaside plant-life attract marine and land birds as well as small wildlife.
- White sand beaches, windsurfing on the bay, fishing and boating; almost at your doorstep. A small traditional fishing harbour ensures fresh-caught seafood such as lobster to take home or eat at the take-out right on the wharf.
- Seasonal fine dining to please every palate can be found nearby, at some of the oldest, traditional resorts in Canada.
- Golf just down the road or at one of 27 easily reached courses. Some for every skill level.
- Sea breezes and a moderate climate ensure summer comfort, glorious fall, stunning winter, and a rhapsody of migrating birds and wildflowers in the spring.
Light House Point is a quiet haven overlooking the sea and shore, yet just a 20 minutes drive through pastoral landscape to the amenities of Charlottetown. The capital city provides shopping, entertainment, and restaurants, as well as an international airport, hospital, university and essential services. The perfect spot to build the home of your dreams.
Bordering on the Prince Edward Island National Park protects Lighthouse Point from the possibility of future development that could otherwise mar the perfection.Prince Edward Island provides a safe, friendly, environmentally aware community built on agriculture and fishing industries,. Here quality of life, enjoyment of nature, and respect for fellow man are the order of the day.