CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- Unit 2, 1 Market Lane
Wasaga Beach, ON L9Z 0B6
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I feel that it is very important that we give back to our Community and I feel that by volunteering when I can with The Canadian Cancer Society and working to raise awareness and transport patients to their appointments and treatments is one way I can do that.
I also enjoy volunteering when I can at Covenant Church in different areas as well as my mission trip to Nicaragua which I hope to repeat in the not too distant future.
2,480 living area
Barrie is located in the Greater Golden Horseshoe, the most densely populated area of Canada. As of 2006, the city's population was 128,430 residents,making ...
Collingwood is situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the southern point of Georgian Bay. It has established itself as a four-season tourist area and ...
Wasaga Beach is a town in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada. It is a popular four-season tourist destination situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the ...
From Thornbury and Craigleith on the shores of Georgian Bay down to Beaver Valley and along the Pretty River, The Blue Mountains is a community ...
Moving can present a tough decision; however, if you've been trying to find a location that will provide all that is needed when it comes to accommodations ...
Trading in the area of South Georgian Bay (Wasaga Beach to Meaford), I'm often puzzled by the "cut-off line" that seems to exist at Thornbury ...
Who Lives There Stayner (The Friendly Town) much like the surrounding area is a great mix of retirees and young ...
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR GIFT CARD PROMOTIONAL POSTCARD
1. These are the rules and regulations for the promotional postcard offering a $300.00 Gift Card for the store of your choice upon completion of a sale or purchase with Juli Coxon, Sales Representative with Century 21 Millennium, Brokerage, Wasaga Beach, (Collingwood), Ontario.
2. This offer begins October 1st 2016 and runs to February 28th 2017.
3. Juli Coxon, Sales Representative is the only agent with which this offer is associated with. No other Century 21 Sales Representatives can be held to this offer.
4. In order to qualify for this Gift Card the Purchase Price or Sale Price of the property or land must be a minimum of $190,000.00 (One Hundred and Ninety Thousand Dollars). Completion date must be on or before expiration date of this offer; February 28th 2017.
5. The Giftcard shall be delivered within one week of the property or land closing date.
6. The participant shall receive a $300.00 giftcard from a store of their choice, no substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions shall be made.
7. One Giftcard per transaction.