Julie D. Martin
CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Brokerage*
- 515 Riverbend Dr. Unit 103
Kitchener, ON N2K 3S3
Hello, and Welcome to Our Home Page
Thanks for stopping by, and please grab yourself a cookie! If you're not sure why we have a photo of our Ginger Molasses Cookies on our website, please ask us. They've become our latest claim to fame and a very sweet addition to our list of services.
Real estate is serious business, but who says it should be impersonal? Dealing with people, their families, their homes and all the details affecting their day-to-day lives is indeed very personal.
As professional REALTORS®, The Red Carpet Crew desires to work with Buyers, Sellers and Investors who share and appreciate our ideals:
- Have Faith
- Work Hard
- Always Tell the Truth
- Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures
- Value Friends and Family
- Keep the Golden Rule
Read on to learn more about our business philosophy, experience and value-added services. And, if you think we're a good fit, please pick up the phone and allow us the opportunity to work for you.
We can meet at our office, your home or a nearby coffee shop. Either way, we'd love to meet you.
Sellers...ask us about this program:
Red Carpet Specialties
- Networking, networking, networking!
- Working with BUYERS, SELLERS and INVESTORS in the residential market.
- Communicating effectively with people from all walks of life.
- Home staging, interior decorating and design.
- Together, we have 45 years of proven success in sales and marketing.
Why Century 21?
The CENTURY 21 Organization is one of the world's leading residential real estate sales organizations, due largely to the unparalleled efforts and quality service of its highly dedicated members. The CENTURY 21 System salutes the efforts of each of these hard-working people and pledges continuing support and encouragement for the professional and personal growth of each individual. The CENTURY 21® Awards & Recognition Program recognizes and rewards the exceptional achievements of CENTURY 21 producers, teams, offices and firms through a variety of awards. These accomplishments help set the standard for sales performance and service throughout the CENTURY 21 System and the real estate industry.
As a young girl, I remember peering out the window of our family station wagon as we drove by our local Century 21 office. There was something about the name or logo that intrigued me and caught my eye. But, it went beyond that. This was not just a household name, but a company with a unique level of class, integrity and sophistication.
Real estate brokers Art Bartlett and Marsh Fisher formed this company in Orange County, California on July 28, 1971. And today, with more than 121,000 sales professionals in approximately 8,000 offices worldwide in 74 different countries, the CENTURY 21 System is the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for its members.
Over the years, Century 21 has kept up with the latest technology without compromising the quality associated with their brand. I am proud to be associated with this widespread world class organization, and glad to be a part of the Century 21 Home Realty brokerage with offices covering Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and the smaller outlying towns.
We make it a point to attend Century 21 events and connect with other Realtors across the country and the world so that we can easily refer clients to one another. It is an excellent network of professionals, and a great way to learn about the latest technology advancements.
- Every January, we have the Ontario Kickoff event in Toronto (as shown in above photo with the Executive Vice President and CEO of Century 21 Canada)
- Every February, there's the Global Conference held in various cities across the United States
- Every September or October, there's the Canadian Conference held in various cities across Canada...in Vancouver in 2016
- Then, we look for other times throughout the year to connect with other colleagues online and in person as they (or we) travel...we are always looking for ways to network and connect
The agents who make a point to stop in to a Century 21 office when they see one, or touch base via phone, email, Facebook, and even snail mail are the agents who make a difference. If we have someone moving to Vancouver, we know who to call. Toronto? We know who to call. Edmonton? We know who to call. We even have contacts in Florida, Hawaii and in other countries across the globe. When people have clients moving to our region they know to call us. This is how it works!
Thank you to our amazing clients, advocates and colleagues who have referred us with confidence. With our hard work and the support of these fine folks, we have been successful in earning awards for the last 5 years in a row!
Julie is a combination of "businessy", "artsy", and the "girl next door" that you feel like you've known your whole life.
Roger is an interesting fellow. He is very witty, and loves to joke around, but is also very deep and introspective. He's always thinking about what project we should tackle next in our 100-year-old home.
Our interests include singing and playing the piano, decorating, cooking, traveling, shopping for the next great deal, designing kitchens, writing, playing board games or card games, visiting museums, attending plays, musicals, concerts, planning parties and special events, laughing and making people laugh, spending quality time with family and friends, and playing with our two furry poodle-mix dogs. Some of these hobbies are all Julie, some are all Roger and some are shared. Up to you to guess which belong to which one of us. :)
We work hard and play hard, and have lots of fun doing both. We can go-go-go for 14 hours straight in real estate mode, but when it's time for a day off, we take it without any guilt.
Our most recent non-work activities include:
- Going to the Scandinave Spa in Blue Mountain (we try to this once every two or three months to keep our stress level down).
- Enjoying family dinners on both sides of our families. Roger's side is a bit more apt to be pouring over a strategic board game all afternoon. Julie's side is more apt to be loudly cracking jokes.
- Attending a benefit concert in support of Doctors Without Borders who are aggressively tackling the Ebola crisis in Africa.
- Curling with some friends for the very first time. Not sure if that's real exercise or not.
- Taking our fur babies (AKA Our Red "Car Pets") for a long drive in the Jeep (AKA The Red Carpet "Crewzer") they're always happy to be with us!
The Red Carpet Mini Crewzer (Pictured Below) is in the Process of Being Branded @ JD Graphics...Exciting!
Click on the Magnifying Glass below to look at our Calculators and Tools. Feel ree to start the applicaiton process, and if you have any questions about getting your mortgage pre-approval or if you want to know what your best options are for a mortgage that's coming up for renewal, call Roger directly at 519.575.3505.
Century 21 ® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - Masters Emerald
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2012 - Masters Ruby
- 2011 - Masters Silver