This is the 8th step to buying a home.
You've found a home? Congratulations! Now, if you actually want to make it yours, you have to make a successful offer that the seller with accept.
Preparing the offer
REALTORS® can prepare the offer for you and help ensure no details are overlooked. Here are some terms you'll see in the offer:
- Buyer or Purchaser
- Seller or Vendor
- Purchase Price
- Chattels included and fixtures excluded
- Irrevocability of the offer
- Completion date
- Clauses particular to this agreement
Submitting the offer
You've signed on the dotted line and your REALTOR® has provided your offer to the seller's REALTOR®. This process works best when you don't meet the seller in person.
- The seller can accept your offer
- The seller can reject your offer
- The seller can "sign back" or counter your offer