Peace of Country Living1282 Greenfield Road -
This meticulously built and maintained home on a private country lot surrounded by green is an ideal location for anyone seeking a peaceful hideaway designed for raising a family and entertaining inside and out. The main level great room, dining room and kitchen are open and provide plenty of room and functionality for daily living. The lower level, also large, open and bright provides unlimited potential. Outside, the patio with pool (2013) / pool house (+fridge/2pc bath) / hot tub present a raised view of the landscaped property, barn (with 3 stalls + loft) and beautiful sunsets. The driveway with parking for 10 leads to an insulated double garage with high ceiling and inside entry.
- The house was completely renovated in 2006. The Seller has documentation including photographs of all completed work.
- The adjacent property is included with the purchase and sale. See Schedule A.
Additional details in the point list below:
- This home has been completely renovated from top to bottom in 2006. The Seller has documentation including photographs of all completed work. Some of it is available for review at the home (Kitchen).
- Geo-thermal heating & cooling. No heat billing. Potential for in-floor heating. High energy efficiency rating. Documentation available. Energy efficient / upgraded LED lighting throughout. Note the garage fixtures (300W LED).
- The 16x32 in-ground, energy efficient, heated, salt water Pool (2013) is surrounded by concrete with ample room for large patio furniture, shading, BBQs.
- The Pool House with storage loft for patio furniture contains a 2pc bath, refrigerator and has a rough-in for exterior shower. Currently air conditioned and lots of room for pool supplies and changing.
- A 5-person, salt water Hot Tub (2015) is located on the pool deck with view of everything including the house, backyard, barn and sunsets.
- Additional piping/wiring conduit available from inside the home leading to outside pool / pool house / hot tub (see east basement wall).
- A Barn with loft and 3 horse stalls is located at the rear of property and away from the house. Pre-wired. Just add horses, chickens…
- Drilled 153' well with certificate (2005). Reverse Osmosis (extra filters available). Water softener (owned). Hot water pre-heat control under kitchen sink.
- Walk-out leads to the backyard already prepped to pour concrete for a backyard patio and/or decking.
- Tile flooring in Bath / Foyer / Laundry / Mud / Kitchen. Hardwood in Dining / Living / Hall. Extra available.
- Internet is the only item under contract and available for take-over. $113/month, unlimited bandwidth.
- Rough-in for bath located in basement (NW corner).
- Adjacent property is included with the purchase and sale. The combined frontage is 194.63 feet and the depth increases to 441.49 feet equaling 1.147 acres. Contains the ground loop for geo-thermal. See Schedule A.
- ID: 30598667
- Year Built: 1967
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 194.63 feet wide / 441.49 feet deeft
- High School: Southwood
- School District: Wrdsb, Wcdsb
- Property ID: 101266336
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,710 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $4,045
- Elementary School: Cedar Creek
- Style: Bungalow
- Parking Type Description: 10 cars
- Lot Area: 1.15 Acres
- County: Waterloo
- Neighbourhood: 61 - Reidsville, Riverview, Shep’S Sub-Division, W