CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
Thanks for visiting my website! I'm Justin Pokrant, a Realtor in Winnipeg, Manitoba, helping people in Winnipeg and the surrounding communities buy and sell homes. I encourage you to take a look through my website for highlights on our lovely city, listings currently for sale, information and tips for buyers and sellers, my marketing plan for getting houses sold, and my commitment to buyers. If you have any real estate related questions, or would like to sign up to receive listings on the market, please don't hesitate to contact me. I love what I do but what I love more is to help people through their next real estate adventure :)
Let Me Help You Sell!
A first impression can make or break a sale. The first thing a potential buyer usually sees when browsing properties is a visual representation of your house or condo - online and in print. If your listing has poor quality pictures, a lackluster video, or plain looking feature sheets and ads, there is a high risk of your property being passed over. If buyers aren't impressed with what they see in your listing, they have very little reason to visit in person.
I specialize in making your property stand out amongst a crowd of others by providing the highest quality marketing material in the business. My extensive educational and previous career-related background in video editing, camera operating, professional photography, graphic design and marketing makes me an agent with a significant edge on the competition. I also do all the work myself instead of hiring outside companies who aren’t familiar with your property, making it that much more effective.
I would love to meet with you in person and show you samples of what I can do to attract as many buyers as possible to your listing, instead of losing them before they even have a chance to walk in the door.
To make your property show it's best and have the highest possibility of selling for top dollar I provide the following services as part of my marketing and client care plan:
- Inspect your property and perform a comparative market analysis to know what similar properties have recently sold for, and present you with the most effective listing price
- Advise you on how to stage furniture and fix minor problems in order to attract buyers
- Post a detailed home listing on a number of real estate websites and print magazines including MLS/REALTOR.CA, Winnipeg Real Estate News, Winnipeg Free Press, buy and sell websites like Kijiji, my personal website, social media including Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin, Century 21 International Website and a host of others.
- Professional high definition photography - SEE EXAMPLE
- Professional high definition video walkthrough tour - SEE EXAMPLES
- Custom designed website with unique URL (www.123mainstreet.com) - SEE EXAMPLE
- Custom designed feature sheets left at your home
- Organize and host open house(s)
- Open house advertising online and in print along with directional signs the day of
- Competitive commission schedule that allows you choose how much you want to pay based on what value added services you want to use
- Co-ordinate showings for prospective buyers
- Present and negotiate offers to get you the maximum selling price for your property
- Install lawn signs and direction signs in the neighbourhood
- Custom yard sign rider to direct people to your property website (www.123mainstreet.com)
- QR codes for mobile phones
- Direct mail to neighbourhood
- Phone calls to area residents
- Targeted e-mail marketing
- Directional lawn signs
- Ensure all conditions get satisfied on time
- Work alongside other professional to make sure your transaction goes smoothly
Let Me Help You Buy!
Having someone who can sympathize with and understand your current situation and looks out for your best interests are important traits for an agent to have when you are looking for a home.
I bought my first condo when I was only a year out of college, renovated it and then upgraded to a bigger house two years later. I also grew up with a father who built over 20 houses so I have a strong understanding of house construction that will take the worry out of wondering if the property you like was a quick flip destined to fall apart, or a sound, reliable investment.
I have been through it all and would love to guide you through the process, sharing my unique knowledge with you and making sure you avoid common mistakes, whether it be for first time home buyers, or families who just can't seem to find the right house. You need someone who can take the guesswork out of the equation. Someone who can work around your ever-changing schedule. Someone who is patient and understanding if you need to reschedule appointments or decide you want a fixer-upper instead of a downtown condo months after starting your property search. Someone who is a good listener and can understand exactly what you are looking for. Someone who can prescreen properties for you so you don't waste your valuable time looking at unsuitable options. Someone who doesn’t leave you on your own as soon as the sale closes. I am all of the above.
I am also very tech-savvy. I embrace technology and use it as one of the many avenues of communication with clients via social media websites, e-mail, and text. It allows me to reply almost instantly to any questions or concerns you have and be there for you at the click of a mouse.
I’d love to help you take the next big step in your life so let’s work together to get you into something a little bit more comfortable.
Whether buying or selling your home, Justin is the realtor you want. He is patient, knowledgeable, and professional. Without him we never would have found our dream house - he listened carefully to our requests and led us to exactly what we were looking for, and it wasn't even listed on the market. When it came time to sell, we could not have asked for a better experience. His incredible photography, videography, and showing suggestions brought in countless buyers. The process was smooth, rapid, and gave us a fantastic sell. Justin is an exceptional realtor and I recommend him to anyone who wants a great real estate result.
- James and Shay-Lee
We pretty much knew from the time we first received Justin's marketing material, at a time we weren't even looking to sell our house, that we would use him as an agent. Meeting him and having a thorough conversation about his approach to real estate sealed the deal. On top of being extremely knowledgeable about the current status of the Winnipeg real estate market, Justin provided a great energy throughout the entire process that helped us stay relaxed and positive during the sale of our home. The only downfall was that his eye for photography and artistic capabilities with video brought out the beauty of our home in such a way that it made us fall in love with the place all over again. I cannot speak highly enough about Justin, who stands out as a professional in a field that needs more individuals like him. Not only did we gain a real estate agent that we will use again and recommend to friends, we gained a friend in which we can share a few laughs. Thanks for helping us move forward to a new beginning, Justin.
- Paul and Heather
We were moving internationally and needed to sell our home right around the new year. With all of the other things we needed to get ready for our overseas move we were concerned that selling our home could be a major headache. On top of it all we only had about five weeks of notice. Luckily we met Justin and he turned one of the biggest potential stress points of our move to the easiest. He sat down with us and presented a game plan for pricing, promotions and showing of the home. It made the process so easy and we knew immediately we could trust him. Sure enough, with his hard work we sold our home on the first day for exactly what we were asking! If we ever move back to Winnipeg we will be going straight back to Justin to help us again. We can’t recommend him enough.
- Phil & Alana
Just wanted to take a moment and say thanks for all your help viewing and ultimately finding the place we wanted. It felt like a long haul but we are REALLY happy with the house and we're really pleased with how it all worked out working with you. We've been busy this weekend cleaning and prepping for great future tenants...!!
- Sharon & Esteban
Big thanks for guiding me through the wonderful world of Winnipeg real estate and also for babysitting my house. You certainly helped make this entire process as painless as possible and I'll be recommending your services to friends and colleagues for sure
Wondering what price of home you can afford? Get pre-approved with our in-house mortgage broker in minutes by filling out the form below!
I love photography, filmmaking, woodworking, going to the lake, fixing up houses, skateboarding, snowboarding, snowmobiling, fishing, riding bikes, hanging out with my lovely wife Jina, our son Rowan, our pretty little chihuahua/pug cross TIffani Amber Theissen, and working on my never ending restoration of a 1970 Dart Swinger 340.
- Real Estate Salesperson's Licensing and Education Program
- Yearly re-licensing education programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Winnipeg
- Diploma in Creative Communications (with honours) from Red River College with a major in Broadcast Production
- Residential and Condominiums
- First time home buyers
- Young professionals
- Medical professionals including residents, doctors, physicians, nurses
- Relocation to and from Winnipeg - connected with great agents all over Canada
- Listings with video walkthrough tours, high quality photography and tailor made feature sheets
- Investment properties
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Winnipeg REALTORS®
- Commisionaire for Oaths
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - Masters Emerald
- 2014 - Masters Silver
- Fall 2013 Marketing Expert
- CREATE 21 Canada
Whether you are new to Winnipeg, Manitoba or are looking to rediscover your own city here are just a few of the many must see and do attractions that make Winnipeg one of the best places in Canada to live.
- Canadian Museum of Human Rights Museum
- Osborne Street and Corydon Avenue shopping, nightlife and restaurants
- MTS Centre - Home of the WInnipeg Jets
- Assinaboine Park, St. Vital Park, Birds Hill Provincial Park
- Esplanade Riel Pedestrian Bridge
- The Forks Market Plaza and Skatepark
- Winnipeg Art gallery
- The Exchange DIstrict
- The Manitoba Museum
- Fort White Alive and Oak Hammock Marsh
- Fort Gibraltar
- Various beaches only 1 hour outside the city
- Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site of Canada
- Folk Festival, Folklarama, Fringe Festival, Festival du Voyageur, Red River Ex
Home for sale in Winnipeg, house for sale in Winnipeg, condo for sale in winnipeg, realtor, real estate agent, manitoba, buy, buying, sell, selling, canada, century 21, mls, realtor.ca, mls.ca, trustworthy, best agent in winnipeg, best realtor in winnipeg, condo, loft, first time home buyer, sell home, investment property, vacant land, cottage, river front, lake front, development, new, under construction, city, buyers, buyer agent, seller agent, selling agent, buying agent, river heights, st. vital, st. boniface, transcona, east kildonan, waverely heights, sage creek, fort rouge, osborne, crescentwood, assiniboine, charleswood, fort garry, university, linden ridge, linden woods, headingley, north kildonan, birds hill, west kildonan, scotia heights, polo park, st. charles, westwood, downtown, exchange, the forks, waterfront, wellington, woodhaven, pembina, corydon, elmwood, tuxedo, river park south, bridgewater lakes, bridgewater forrest, red river college, university of winnipeg, university of manitoba, winnipeg technical college, health sciences centre, doctor, nurse, lawyer, engineer, canadian forces, relocate, relocation, expert, moving, DIY, construction, home inspection, home inspector, foundation repair, contractor, affordable, renovation, investment, doctor, physician recruitment, nurse, nurses, doctors, physicians, st. andrews, steinbach, selkirk, portage la prairie, st. francois xavier, newlywed, wedding in winnipeg, bride, groom, marry, married, marriage, wrha discount, parim, best rate, competitive, private sale, FSBO, for sale by owner, comfree, com free, commission free, 204-453-7653, bachman & associates, new build, new development, marketing plan, listing appointment, 204-997-5876, home inspection, listing agent, cartus, Brookfield Global Relocation Services, brookfield GDR, military relocation winnipeg, canadian forces, winnipeg properties, winnipeg homes, winnipeg real estate services, mortgage pre-approval, centum mortgage, centum, pre-qualify, mortgage prequalification, mortgage preapproval, financing, down payment, deposit, prequalify, winnipeg listing, winnipeg listings,
- St. Vital
- North End
- Fort Rouge
- East Kildonan
- St. Boniface
- North Kildonan
- River Park South
- River Heights
- West End
- St. James
- Osborne Village
- West Kildonan
- Fort Garry
- Windsor Park
- Linden Woods
- Harbourview South
- Valley Gardens
- Waverley West
- Downtown Winnipeg
- Silver Heights
- Island Lakes
- Springfield North
- Lord Roberts
- Fort Richmond
- Norwood Flats
- Canterbury Park
- Mission Gardens
- Richmond West
- Whyte Ridge
- Kildonan Meadows
- Inkster Gardens
- Garden City
- Minnetonka (Riel)
- Sage Creek
- Bridgwater Forest
- Waverley Heights
- Deer Lodge
- Pritchard Farm
- Normand Park
- Birds Hill
- Springfield South
- Sturgeon Creek
- Lakeside Meadows
- Southland Park
- St. Norbert
- The Oaks
- Bright Oaks
- Elm Park
- Garden Grove
- River Pointe
- Rivergrove (River Ridge)
- Assiniboine Park
- Whiteshell Provincial Park