Home Buying with Justina
Professional Buyer Services
The internet is a powerful source of information, but it is also an incredible way to waste hours of your time if you aren't sure of what you're looking for. Scanning real estate advertisements, newspapers and driving around to open houses can be frustrating if what you are seeing does not meet your needs or desires.
Buying a home is complicated and involves many people, from home inspectors, mortgage brokers, lenders, insurange agents, brokers, REALTORS, appraisers, lawyers, underwriters, family members, friends and others. All these people are helping you work towards the purchase of your new home and I am one of them.
Working with a Professional Buyer's Agent has many benefits, which include saving your energy, time, money and sanity!
My service pledge to you is to provide you with:
- professional, friendly, no pressure consultation
- relevant information about properties that match your criteria and budget
- information about new listings before they even hit the general market
- confidence and security that you have a professional working around the clock for you
- the comfort to openly discuss your situation so we can truly address your needs
- service that is so outstanding that you would happily and confidently introduce me to your friends and family!
We all know that phrase, "do unto others as you would expect others to do unto you," and I make this a core value of how I treat and provide service to my clients. I've been in your shoes and I know what outstanding service should be. I take great pride and dignity in my work and it is my highest priority to make your goals and dreams a reality and to see you smile when I had you the keys to your new home!
Personal Real Estate Corporation
CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd.