Riverside Uptown Markham is a new pre-construction project located at Water Walk Dr., Markham developed by Times Group. The project will include condos and retail units. The estimated completion date is in July 23, 2019.Price start from the mid $200,000’s.The project offers 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites.
- Steps to Mall, schools, major banks, retail shops, supermarkets, parks, as well as the proposed York University and more
- Recreational Facilities include Fitness Centre, Saunas, Indoor swimming pool and more
- Walk Score 73 out of 100
- Transit Score 52 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Toogood Park, Carlton Park and Crosby Park.
1) Location – The city of Markham was named a top 10 small city in Canada, one of the best cities for business and received an Award of Excellence by FDI Magazine. Riverside Uptown Markham will be in the heart of this friendly city which has an average household income of $150,000 and 14 high schools in the area.
2) Investment Potential – Riverside Uptown Markham condos will be highly attractive to investors. York Region is projected to create 280k jobs by the year 2030. The population is expected to grow to 1.5 million and the average rental rate of a 1 bedroom in Markham is now $1,273. Since April 2014, home sales have increased a stunning 15.7%.
3) Amenities –Riverside Uptown Markham will have many amenities including indoor pool and retail on ground floors.
4) Growing Markham Community – York University has approved a new campus in Markham slated to open in 2018. Aviva insurance will move its headquarters to Markham shortly. Lenovo’s headquarters are also located in Markham. This is a growing city which maintains the lowest tax rates in the GTA since 2009.