With inventory low and the desire to purchase high, today's buyers are getting creative and waiting longer to find the right deal.
* 46% of buyers had to expand their search ares because of a lack of listing inventory
* 38% of buyers took a break from their home search as they waited for new listings.
* 90% of buyers are starting their search for a property online.
** 51% of buyers took advantage or their agent's website.
* 42% of buyers first saw the home they purchased on the internet.
* 34% of buyers heard about their home from their real estate professional.
The Bottom Line:
Savvy buyers are turning to real estate professionals and resources to find their homes. And one thing is certain: In a shifting economy, it pays to stay INFORMED. Weather you're looking to purchase a new home or investment property, sell your home or take advantage of the move-up market, having an experienced real estate professional on your side will save headaches, time AND MONEY. We have access to a wide spectrum of resources, strong negotiating skills, powerful training, proven tools and knowledge or the overall market.
Call or text me today at 599-851-7535. I'm always here to help.