CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional...
I, Katrina Gordon, am dedicated to provide you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate industry for over 40 years.
I will assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you and your family, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I specialize in real estate in the Durham Region which includes but is not limited to Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, and Newcastle. I proudly call the Durham Region my Home and with all the homes for sale here, you can too!
I want to be you “Realtor for Life” and I’ll work hard to accomplish this.
I have spent the last 25 years in financial services industry, particularly credit counselling, giving expert advise to those seeking our solutions to their financial problems.
My leadership role in the Credit counselling world has led stakeholders to rely heavily on my insight as well as my interpretation of countless business changes/mergers and government updates. Business leaders have depended on my ability to predict market trends and to always be ahead of the curve in assessing the next course of actions.
My determination and solid foundation of professionalism gets the job done time and time again. These qualities reside at the core of my beliefs.
I look at each client as a unique individual that you are, with your own set of needs and wants and will not stop until each client is happy. I will demonstrate a blend of orderly, steadfast vision along with creative strategies that causes me to stand out from the crowd, which is critically important in a busy, thriving industry like real estate.
I will remain highly adaptable and know that the one thing that we can always count on is CHANGE. Market conditions change, government regulations change, new circumstances are constantly arising. Every day is different. We will move quickly to identify new landscapes and then transfer 100% of my energy into finding solutions. Timing is critical in business and I will waste no time in determining our next step.
I feel I have a calm and professional manner but still wonderfully inviting and engaging. I will give my clients enormous comfort and great peace of mind, as they will know that I am on the job and will take care of all your real estate needs---both now and for many years to come.
When Listing Your Home I Pledge To…
- I will complete an accurate Multiple Listing Agreement, detailing the features of you home
- Provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to help you determine the most effective list price for your property
- When necessary I will engage the service of a professional “Home Stager” to make suggestions to increase the appeal of your home.
- My photographers will take professional photos of your home’s interior and exterior for display on various websites.
- I will post a Century 21 “FOR SALE” sign on your property
- Your listing will be loaded on the Toronto MLS system for exposure to 38,000 agents throughout the GTA
- Your listing will be loaded on www.realtor.ca, on my personal website, on www.century21infinity.ca and on www. Century21.ca
- I will purchase GOOGLE ad words to direct traffic to your listing
- I will place and update ads on Kijiji and Craigslist
- I will prepare and hold “OPEN HOUSES” (with your permission)
- I will ensure that I am in regular communication to keep you up-to-date with the marketing of your home
- At the time of an Offer, I will ensure that I negotiate, on your behalf, the best possible price and terms
- I will ensure that you fully understand all the legal ramifications of the Offer and provide expert advice
- After the acceptance of an Offer, I will continue to keep in close communication with you to ensure that you are fully advised of all the steps toward the actual closing.
You deal with me and me alone. I do not “pass you off” to assistants I want to be “Your Realtor for Life” and I’ll work hard to accomplish this.
Professional Interests and Community Involvement
The first 18 years of my life I grew up in Port Hope. I have also lived in Cobourg, Colborne, Toronto and for the past 9 years in Oshawa. As a parent of a beautiful daughter, I value my surrounding community and the services available to us. My daughter and I are involved in many team sports such as hockey, soccer, figure skating, lacrosse and swimming. We also enjoy camping and travel, and time with our pets and families.
As a parent I believe that, it is important to model strength and behaviours that our children can give back to our community.
A donation from every house I sell goes to Hearth Place Cancer support Centre in Oshawa. Everyone is touched by Cancer in one way or another and Hearth Place provides amazing community support to people diagnosed with cancer and their families. http://hearthplace.org/
Terry Fox Run – I have been a volunteer as well as ran the 10k run for the past 11 years.
Trainer for The Oshawa ladies Generals Hockey League
United Way – Dragon Boat Race
And numerous other local charities/non for profits
“It is important to find a community that services your needs”.
Oshawa Ontario is a vibrant community located on the shores of lake Ontario, about 30 minutes east of Toronto. For quite a number of years, Oshawa ...
Ajax is part of Durham Region, one of the fastest growing areas of Ontario. The population of Ajax is approximately 110,000, with hundreds of new ...
Brooklin is a community in the Town of Whitby, Ontario, Canada. It is located,North of the urban area of Whitby,at the South junction of Ontario Highways ...
Whitby is a town in Durham Region. Whitby is located in Southern Ontario east of Toronto on the north shore of Lake Ontario, and is home to the headquarters ...
Pickering is a town of approximately 93,000 residents and is located n the western portion of Durham Region, an area of approximately 500,000 residents ...
The Town of Bowmanville is part of the larger Municipality of Clarington which forms the eastern portion of Durham Region, immediately adjacent to the ...