CENTURY 21 Infinity Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 211- 650 King Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 1G5
Don't see the home you're looking for? I will find others that suit you!
Director-At-Large, Durham Region Association of Realtors 2017, 2018
In addition to being YOUR Real Estate Broker, I am proud to announce that I have once again been voted as Director-At-Large on the Durham Region Association of Realtors Board of Directors for the 2019-2021 period.
This opportunity will enable me to be ahead of the curve with any new real estate related items, government involvement, rebates and refunds, as well as having up-to-the-minute marketing information and so much more!
You can still expect the great service you are accustomed to with all of your real estate transactions, questions and inquiries and my clients will always be my most valuable asset!
Looking forward to "Moving You ForWARD!" in 2019!
House Needs Updates?
Ask About My Fix & Sell Program!
You want to sell your home but it needs a few updates. Perhaps some new flooring or a kitchen backsplash and some paint to freshen things up? Some new light fixtures to replace the dated ones to give your potential buyers a fabulous first impression when they walk through the door? The only problem is, you just don't have the money, the time, or the know how? I have the solution! My "Fix and Sell" commission option will enable us to give your home a facelift, thus providing a better impression to buyers and in the end a higher sale price!
My contractor will provide a quote to do the work, and once accepted we will structure your commission to include my fees AND the renovation costs and labour! I will have the work done before we list and upon completion we will put you on the market and get you top dollar!!
It is a win-win for everyone! Call me today to find out more!
**some conditions apply.
FREE Pre-List HOME INSPECTION when you list your home FOR SALE with me!
You know how valuable a home inspection can be when you are planning to buy your next home, but why wouldn't it be just as important when you are planning to sell your existing home!
There are several reasons why a Pre-List Home Inspection is an asset when planning to sell, and here are just a few:
1. Our home inspector will be working to protect YOU, not the buyer!
2. You will be present! You can ask or answer essential questions throughout the inspection process and provide valuable information regarding recent repairs or existing deficiencies.
3. Convenience. This will be done around YOUR schedule.
4. If problems are revealed ahead of time, competent contractors can be hired and receipts can be attached to your report prior to showing the house to prospective buyers.
5. A pre-sale inspection can provide disclosure protection from future legal litigation.
6. You as a seller can be aware of any safety issues before prospective buyers visit your home.
7. Having an inspection report available may encourage buyers to waive their own condition.
8. Negotiating strength. Knowing what conditions exist and having an opportunity to obtain quotes will remove the opportunity for over-inflated buyer estimates.
9. Having an inspection will assist us with accurately pricing your home based on current conditions
10. A pre-sale home inspection will help us to substantiate the top asking price!
Pre-Sale Home Inspections are performed by Certified Master Inspector, Robin Murray, Homespect Home and Property Inspections.
Not only am I a caring and professional Realtor serving the Durham Region, Kawartha Lakes and Northumberland areas, but I am also a Director on the Board of Directors for 2019 to 2021!!
Did you know that I donate a portion of EVERY commission cheque to Hearthplace Cancer Centre in Oshawa!!
In 2019 I will once again be participating in several charity events supporting the wonderful organizations in our community and across the country. As a lifelong motorcycle enthusiast, I let my love of riding help me to fulfil my passion for giving back to our communities! Some of the events that I will participate in the next year include Sick Kids Hospital Ride and fundraising BBQ, The Motorcycle Ride For Dad (prostate cancer), the Heroes Highway Ride (Wounded Warriors fund), Realtors Care Ride which supports hospitals and care services throughout Ontario, I am a sponsor and participant with Riders 4 PTSD helping our Military and First Responders who have suffered the effects of PTSD and this July I will be a sponsor and participant of the World's Largest All Female Motorcycle Burnout, the Guiness Book of World Records will be coming to meet with me and about 400 of my friends to watch us crush the existing world record, but more importantly all of the money we raise will be used to support Shelters for Families in distress all across the province!! I have selected Simcoe Hall Settlement House to be the recipient of all funds that I raise for the event!
If you see me on the road make sure you wave!!!!
Listen to what my clients have to say!
Take a look at these Testimonials from my past clients!
We have known Keeley Ward for several years. She has helped us twice in purchase negotiations with new-home builders, and has recently
represented us in the sale of our home. Her competence, integrity and
grace made us feel very secure during what is, without a doubt, a
stressful and involved process. She knows her market extremely well; she is diligent, responsive, and patient. We found her to be not only very professional but also very personable. Her good humour, understanding and diplomacy made her a true delight to work with. Her insights and expertise helped immeasurably during negotiations. Keeley was able to sell our home in just FIVE DAYS, and got us considerably more than our asking price.
We are happy to give Keeley our highest recommendation for anyone
desiring to sell their property or to buy one. You'll be glad that you
chose to work with her!
-Sincerely, Sandy and Bill Hayes
Sold in 2 days for more than asking!!
We had Keeley Ward, Century 21, represent us in selling our home recently. She is strong, diplomatic and personable. So, when a particular, rude buyer's agent was here. Keeley dealt with him a very professional and firm manner and sent him on his way. This agent could easily brow beat you into a lower price but Keeley did not allow it .
Dear Keeley: I cannot believe the house is sold! I thank you so very much for the effort and hard work, that made t his sale possible! It is two months ago that we sat down in the dining room in the late summer's warmth and discussed the pricing of the house. I had checked with one other agent shortly afterward, and compared ideas. You were by far much more organized, and knowledgeable. I trusted your judgement in the pricing and the eventual re-pricing of the house. When an offer came in that was low-balled by some $43,000, I admit I was skeptical and upset. You were able to steer me through these tense moments, until a mutually agreed upon sale price was reached - close to my asking price! That we had less than 2 weeks to finalize and move out of the house, created more tension, and again you offered your off-time help in getting the house in order for the new owners! Without your help, this whole deal would have fallen through!
You are skilled and proficient in what you do, and it is evident that you love doing real estate work. I would hire you at the drop of a hat if a future house sale became imminent in our lives. Thank you for not only a job well done, but for a job in which you went beyond your call of duty to ensure that your client was totally satisfied with the deal. Congratulations, and please forward this letter to your Managers. You are a credit to you company! God bless!
- Dan Biscoe
This is the second house Keeley has assisted me with purchasing. My first house I purchased on my own and it was absolutely perfect! Not only was it perfect, she found it the first day I began looking and it was purchased on the spot. My 'wish list' for that house was challenging and everything on that list was in the house. Then, when I decided to sell, she had it sold within approximately a week and a half firm - a new record for this condominium complex!
The second house that we just purchased is for my fiance and I. We both had different items on our 'wish lists' so instead of taking one day of viewings, it took her two days (we honestly thought that it was going to take months!). She probably would have found it on our first day of viewings but it was not yet on the market. The second the listing was published, she found it and emailed me within minutes. We were the first viewing on the house and we purchased it that night. Our new house is more than perfect and we cannot wait to begin our lives together in it!
We cannot thank Keeley enough for everything that she has done for us. She truly is a remarkable person and her dedication to her clients and their needs cannot be surpassed.
Thanks again Keeley, we are now embarking on the next chapter of our lives together and we are so very happy that you were apart of it.
-Amanda English & Guy Drinkwalter
We first met Keeley during an open house that we went through. We decided at that time that we would use Keeley as our agent when we made the decision to purchase a home together. We seemed to "click" with her immediately. Finally about 6 or 7 months later we decided to go ahead and start the process with an agent so we contacted her and got together.
Keeley asked our likes/dislikes, must haves, don't wants, asked about location preferences, needs for our kids, etc., etc. We easily found a house to fit all of our needs. The hard part (or so we thought) was selling both of our homes with the same closing date of the new house. Apparently it wasn't all that hard! Keeley made everything easy...for US! If there was anything to worry about, she did it for us. She was knowledgeable about the financial aspect, as well as knowing a lot about the trades people to contact if/when we needed them. Keeley made the process easy and smooth for us all.
It was fun working with Keeley, now I believe we've also become friends. I would recommend Keeley Ward to others (and have) who are thinking of purchasing a home.
-Annette Taylor and Jim Horton
Kandas and I are so grateful for everything you have done for us. We just purchased our first house and it is all thanks to you Keeley. We both had ideas of what we wanted and you put everything together and found us the perfect little place we will be calling home.
- Kandas and Krista Thibault
Dear Keeley, I wanted to send you a quick note to say thank you for all you did for Wayne and me. When you told us what we could get for our house, we were skeptical, and you got us full asking. When you said it would sell fast, we weren't as positive as you, multiple offers in 6 days! You were there to help us every step of the way with what could have been a very difficult time and you made it so easy. I can't wait to work with you again, and expect to hear from us in late spring.! Thank you again for all you did for us.
- Dale and Wayne Thomas
I am a privileged member of Century 21 Canada, the Durham Region Association of Realtors, the Toronto Real Estate Board, and the Kawartha Lakes Association of Realtors.
An award winning agent, I am a committed and passionate real estate professional and pride myself on putting my clients' satisfaction above all else. My determination and attention to detail allows my clients to receive first class service with the utmost integrity.
Having had over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services field, including Mortgage financing prior to becoming a realtor, I have also been an avid real estate investor/flipper/landlord for over 40 years! I love to use the experiences that I have had as a consumer in real estate to guide the way I do business, and the way I treat my clients!!!
Staging Your Home For Sale!
You can use these top 12 staging tips to ensure that your home has it's best face forward, which will encourage buyers to pay top dollar! Properly staged homes sell twice as fast as those that are cluttered or in disrepair!
- Organize or Donate: Get rid of any items that you no longer need or need to throw out! Otherwise you will just have clutter!
- Clean reflective surfaces: When reflective surfaces are not clean, the light no longer bounces off. Instead they attract the eye to the dust and grime. Clean windows inside and out, plus any other surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, glass tables, refridgerators, counter tops and art.
- Depersonalize the space: Pare down on things like family photos, the kids' artwork, even personal hygiene items in the bathroom or bedroom such as hair products and medications. Buyers need to be able to imagine their family living there.
- Be aware of items which could cause offense: Buyer's don't want to see nude art, religious icons or even religious holiday decor. Also try to remove any pets and pet odours for viewings.
- Complete minor repairs: Missing trim, damaged drywall, chipped paint - these small repairs that can district the buyer's eyes from the positives of your home should be fixed.
- Keep it neutral: There are some beautiful colours available with which to decorate, but neutral shades will appeal to the largest number of buyers.
- Be aware of traffic flow: Furniture needs to welcome buyers into the space. Place it so buyers can easily navigate through a room, and through doors and up stairways.
- Create strong focal points: Place something on a wall opposite an entrance to draw the buyers into the room. A simple one is to create a shelf or cabinet with a piece of striking artwork placed directly over it.
- Be aware of sight lines: Be careful that your furniture arrangement doesn't stop the eye or make the room appear smaller. For example, a folding screen or tall piece of furniture in the middle of the room will block the buyers from the rest of the room.
- Use proper lighting: Good lighting can make a room. Turn on all lights in the house before showings. Use "daylight" bulbs to throw the best light.
- Be sure the room shows its intended use: If there is a room in the house being used as an office, perhaps it would show better as an additional bedroom.
- Remember to enhance the critical areas: Be sure to attend to the critical areas - curb appeal, entry, kitchens and bathrooms.
Certified for Accessible Customer Service!
Is Your Home Haunted?
Support Our Troops!
Ask About Discounts for Military Families!