CENTURY 21 Advantage
- 203-4807 50 Avenue
Red Deer, AB T4N 4A5
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
5009 49 Street, Red Deer, AB T4N 1V4
I have lived in Red Deer since 2006 and joined the Century 21 Advantage office in Dec 2010.
Prior to setting up a real estate practice, I was a business owner and worked in the financial services industry for 25 years in all three prairie provinces.
- Credit Union Board member
- Board Member Piper Creek Foundation - Affordable housing for seniors in Red Deer;
- Kiwanis Club of Red Deer
- Past Lt Governor Kiwanis District 7
- Kiwanis Club of Red Deer ; Past President ( 2008-2010); Board Director
- Central Alberta United Way citizens review committee( 2007-2010) Fundraising account rep (2010-2011);
- Education Chair - Central Alberta Basketball Officials Association
- past member of the Sylvan Lake Chamber of Commerce (2004-2006)
- Leasing of Industrial buildings, office space and land
- Sale of Industrial Office and Retail Building
- Investment Real Estate projects and Joint Ventures
- Buying and Selling Businesses
Golfing, skiing, traveling. Spending time with family and friends
Real Estate Investing - including Joint Venture Projects
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Commercial Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.