CENTURY 21 Carrie.com
- 1046 St. Mary's Road
Winnipeg, MB R2M 5S6
1,040 living area
I have buyers presently looking for the following homes. If you have a property which suits any of these criteria, please contact me if you would be interested in accepting an offer!
- St. Charles Golf Club Area
- Lac du Bonnet area – 4+Bedroom, preferably acreage, waterfront
- Winnipeg – renovation project, the poorer the condition the better
- Winnipeg – cosmetic reno’s required, 3+ BR,priced accordingly
- Winnipeg – Commercial (small business) with 4+ BR Residential space in high traffic location
- Commercial Warehouse space with small office - North East part of the city
Welcome to my Website
Are you looking for a reliable professional to help you buy your next home, or perhaps need to sell your present home right away? ..or in a few months? Give me a call so my expertise can develop a strategy to make the transition into your new home as smooth as possible.
I am a REALTOR®, based in Winnipeg with a focus on providing my most conscientious service to my clients. I want to alleviate the unnecessary pressures of the real estate transaction by providing clarity and the best experience for you. I have expertise in the residential real estate market, but am capable of assisting through any real estate process. I most thoroughly enjoy sharing the experience of the first time home buyer, there is nothing like finding someone their first home! I have helped many through their first steps, increasing their ease of mind while providing a complete awareness of the process before them (and got them some great deals as well). Please ask me about my supplemental services that bring added value to a transaction you were entering into anyways!
When listing your home with me, I provide competitive rates and dedicated, attentive service. Via excellent exposure, I can make the sale of your property as quick as possible, and this is what brings you the best possible market value for your home.
With roots stemming from being raised in the country, I can most certainly assist those shopping and selling out of town. Home or cottage? I love getting out of the city for just about any reason!
When you need an agent or when you know anyone who is considering any real estate transaction, let me know. I will offer to you the vast expertise I have gained through my diverse experience and my goal is to exceed your expectations!
- Joined CENTURY 21 Carrie.com in April 2008
- Member of the Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Registered Manitoba REALTOR®
- ABR® - Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES® - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Why Use an Agent?
Why Use an Agent?
Enjoy the experience, knowledge and expertise that I, as a registered Real Estate Professional, can offer. As well, I am registered as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) with the National Association of REALTORS. I am certified and proven able to provide you the skills you want in order to buy your home with confidence. As well, a REALTOR® offers fiduciary rights to protect you with no extra cost! If you do not know what this entails, ASK ME! Your best interests are what I always represent and protect once you become my client! I believe everyone should be informed of all the advantages they gain just by working with a REALTOR®!
When it's time to sell, you must be confident that every element of negotiating the best terms and the highest price has been set before your home is even listed. To begin, look through the resources I have provided. This information will help get you started in assessing your real estate situation and planning for a stress-free and successful sale.
It takes a trusted professional REALTOR® to move your house quickly, professionally and profitably.
When you decide to sell I will be your guide, advocate and fierce negotiator. I will work hard and co-operate with you to make yours a great sale. Another accreditation I have received is the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®). This certification ensures that our preparation for your golden years considers all your needs and wants and provides advice through the sale of your present home through the choice of your next more suitable one.
Please take a look at the 11-Step Marketing Plan below - designed to obtain the highest possible sale price and get the job done for you:
1. A computerized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is prepared and updated as required. You will be kept informed on prices and market conditions on an on-going basis.
2. Promotional descriptions are prepared, highlighting the special attributes of the property for buyers and Real Estate agents. As soon as I receive the photos of your property from the photographer I compile a Feature Sheet. This Feature Sheet highlights the details of my clients' homes. I include the MLS data sheet, a map showing location of the listing, floor plans when available, and a Property Disclosure Statement (PDS). I make the PDS available for other Realtors to help them when writing an offer, thus saving valuable time waiting for a faxed copy of the documents.
3. The listing is processed for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) and the CENTURY 21 Carrie.com sign is placed on your property - the sign of "The Local Experts".
4. Your listing information is immediately conveyed to CENTURY 21.ca, all branches and sales representatives of all companies in Winnipeg and the listing becomes available Internationally through our Canadian & Global website. Pictures and full property information is made available to each sales representative who specializes in the area or expresses interest.
5. Other marketing techniques: I advertise in the Winnipeg Real Estate News (WREN) publication; in local newspapers; by Open House and by Agents' Tours (at your request). I will also provide multiple internet advertisements just to show off your property and attract maximum attention. Dozens of sites with local and international exposure!
6. Your listing will soon be promoted worldwide on the most viewed real estate websites, including my own - this website. A record/tracking sheet of all showings and enquiries is maintained.
7. As appropriate, I will discuss feedback from buyers, comments on price, and any new sales information that affects the sale of your property.
8. I meet with other sales representatives regularly to discuss and promote my listings, as well as to obtain feedback.
9. I negotiate to obtain the highest possible price and most favourable terms for you, on offers.
10. Once sold, follow-up is carried out to ensure that paperwork is fully completed and forwarded to the appropriate parties, (i.e. your lawyer).
11. A promotional package of all our supplemental services is provided upon the final sale, to you and the buyer when working through myself or a CENTURY 21 office. This provides real savings and extra value to you and the buyer, for a transaction you were entering into anyways.
What costs can you expect when selling your home?
- the commission/fee you agreed to pay your brokerage;
- the legal fees to discharge any existing mortgage whether or not you engage your own lawyer;
- the Goods & Services Tax (GST) on the real estate commission and on your legal fees;
- any prepayment penalty levied by the financial institution for early pay-out of an existing mortgage;
- your share of the property taxes for the year if the current year's taxes have not yet been paid, plus any penalties due for late payment of unpaid taxes.
Please contact me if you have any questions about selling your home. D. Keith Baxter - (204) 987 2100
Please, also ask about my Referral program, if you know someone who is thinking of buying or selling a home.
My professional interests focus on being able to provide maximum value for the services I provide. This I attempt by achieving top of the market value on the sale of your property as well as through facilitating purchases which represent the best interests of my clients in every way I can. I like this to process to start before the purchase or sale, and I always intend have it to continue through and beyond the sale.
Another interest of mine would include the out of town client. CENTURY 21 has a diverse referral base to assist those transferring in or out of Winnipeg. So whether you are relocating or needing to sell a personal or investment property in Manitoba, I have a diverse system already in place to assist with the sale or the quick acquisition of your home.
For those shopping for property outside of Winnipeg, a residential home or searching for a recreational property/cottage in rural Manitoba, I do so enjoy this experience. I love working in rural Manitoba, if for no other reason, the opportunity to get out of the city and enjoy the view and fresh country air.
Personal Involvement & Interests
I am always looking for opportunity to volunteer and provide my assistance to worthy causes in the community. I was extensively involved for so long and have grown to love the chance to meet great, new people and expand the horizon of experience that you do receive when involved within the community. Most of my present opportunities are rather nascent and I am hesitant to mention any involvement as of yet. But... I am looking for more so please let me know if your organization can use a body or a little experience and I will see what I can do!
Keeping myself up to date upon the matters of the world is a passion which I suppose has maintained my attention for long enough I would feel lost if I lost touch. This makes me a bit of a news junkie. I love encountering anyone who's specialty knowledge provides an insight into any aspect of life, especially one to which I may have been previously ignorant. This is how we build our awareness and can meet and learn from those who contribute.
On my own time, when I can get myself free of commitments, I tend to enjoy art galleries, WSO, MTC, a good jazz band or a pint and a show, and there is always Saturday Night Hockey!