Why Only 1 Picture
I've decided to look for a new house. The problem is that I don't have time to look at a bunch of houses. I want to pre-select them Online. I have my agent sending me updates everyday and I'm also searching on MLS.ca. The properties I'm looking at only show one picture and its a bad picture. It gets so frustrating with my schedule. I'm going to make sure that when I have my agent sell my house that there are a lot of pictures.
With so many cheap digital cameras and hi definition camcorders every agent should have beautiful pictures and video.
When there are no or minimal pictures or video on a listing I think what is wrong with the house? What are they hiding? Do I want to waste my time? Probably not.
When I sell my I will have my agent do the following:
1. Make sure there are hi-definition pictures
2. Have a hi-definition video that showcases my house properly
3. Post my video to Youtube for all to see
4. Possibly have a virtual tour if a video tour is not an option
5. Have panoramic pictures
6. Have a website to showcase my property and the pictures and video
7. Post my beautiful pictures and video on different websites so people can not just look at 9 pictures as MLS is limited.
8. Take an abundance of pictures so we pre-qualify buyers instead of wasting our time
Pictures and video pre-qualify buyers for my house. If a buyer does not like my house on the computer they will not simply fall in love with the house when they see it in person. Wasting my time while selling my home is not an option anymore, I'm too busy with daily walks and training. I don't want people who simply want to look at my house, or pretend that there is traffic coming through the house. I need serious buyers. Its a good thing my agent and I are on the same page.