YOUR LIFESTYLE. YOUR HOME. SMART LIVING.
BIG TIME $$ incentives at Parkdale Place for Pre-construction Buyers.
I have a friend. He is a guy that always seems to have a handle on “finding the best deal”. He tells me that “timing” is the single most important factor in finding deals. In the stock market, when it is “tanking”, most people are running, and he is buying….and the opposite is true, when the market is “peaking”, most buyers are buying, while he is selling. Get the picture, he makes more money than most people because he understands how important it is to execute good “timing”. Really, he is in my opinion more risk averse than almost anyone I know. He doesn’t take risks, he makes money.
At Parkdale Place, a similar “timing” opportunity is available RIGHT NOW. You see, when a developer announces a condominium project, in order to achieve favourable financing, a certain number of “pre-sales” must occur before construction can begin.* At Parkdale Place, we envision that a significant number of our units will be sold to empty nest couples retired/professional, single individuals/first time buyers. Most condo developers in Charlottetown have been catering to the “super rich” or the “very modest entry level” market. Parkdale Place is uniquely positioned to capture an unserviced market, typical Islander’s looking for quality condo project, but yet still in an affordable price range. You can view the Parkdale Place plans and program and see that the units will be extremely well built, with the best of energy savings methods and materials provided, with an experienced construction and design team, and with a home warranty program. For the comfort of those living at Parkdale Place, each unit has a customized kitchen with pantry and granite counters, 6 high end appliances, 2 full bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms (including a master suite with walk-in closet and in floor heating in the bathroom). To top it off, Every condo comes with an underground/parkdale parking space and a storage locker. Parkdale Place is a “priced middle market” with “high end features and ameneties”.
So, here is our pricing deal, and why it is important to be among the first group of buyers.
A. Buyer number 1 and 2 will receive a $30,000 discount off the price of the condo. This is a real discount, or can be applied as a “cash back”. This is real money you can use for other things, like your retirement, buying a new car, use it towards buying a condo in Florida or a cottage on the beach on PEI. It doesn’t matter what you use it for, the fact is that you now have $30,000 more because you understand the value of “timing”. At this point in time, the developer is the most motivated to “make a deal”, so you benefit the most! Waiting until later, will cost more money. Also, waiting until later will result in you having to choose units perceived to be “less desirable”, and the “best units” usually sell first.
B. Buyer number 3-6 will receive a $25,000 discount off the price of the condo. This is still an unbelievable amount of money that you can use for almost anything.
C. Buyer number 7-10 will receive a $20,000 discount off the price of the condo. I priced a new Toyota Corrola last week, including taxes it was less than $20,000!
D. Buyer number 11-14 will receive a full $15,000 discount off the price of the condo. With $15,000, you can take a dream world tour/vacation/cruise with your spouse, completely furnish your condo, or invest in another project.
E. Buyer number 15-16 will receive a $10,000 discount off the price of the condo. $10,000 is a LOT of coin, and still enough money to do a lot of fun things with!
F. Buyer number 17-18 will have a price increase from the introductory pricing, $5000 more per door.
G. Buyer number 19-24 will pay $7500 more than the originally posted sticker price.
H. Buyer number 25-32, will pay $10,000 more than the originally posted sticker price.
When you do the math, if you fell into category B ($25,000 discount) and compared your pricing against what category F paid ($10,000 more), your savings is actually $35,000!!
More math for you to consider:
Inclusive in the pricing is the following:
1. HST (the small rebate will be issued to the developer). On average the HST is $34,300. This cost is included in your price, it’s not an “extra”.
2. Your underground parking spot. This has a $20,000 value, and is of no extra cost.
3. 6 Appliances, valued at near $7,000 (but because of our volume purchasing is a cash value of a $5000) also, totally included in your price.
4. Storage locker. Value of $3,000 and included.
5. High end extras/finishes to your condo, such as “a 2 head air to air heating and cooling system” = $5000, in – floor heating in your master bath, $1000, all included.
The basic calculation on the “included, no extra cost” items that other developers sometimes omit in their pricing to “trick” consumers into thinking their condos are cheaper equals $68,300!.
If you are lucking enough to be one of the very first buyers at Parkdale Place, you will experience the benefit my friend has proved to me over the years, TIMING IS EVERYTHING. Those who “wait” for a day when they are confident the market looks great, usually miss out on a lot of equity/money people like my friend has already earned, because he was “in early”, and was “risk adverse….he doesn’t like to pay too much!”. Total potential savings if you act first, A. $30,000 discount, B. $10,000 increase in condo prices, C. $68,300 of “no costs/extras”, = $108,3000 in total savings!!!
So, here is the process of how you can decide if Parkdale Place is the right place is the “right” place for you.
1. Request a no commitment/no pressure 10 minute meeting with Kelly Lantz @ C21 Colonial. At this meeting you will receive a set of plans, our full price sheet, some details on our project.
2. Make an absolutely no obligation, get your money back without any strings or questions asked $1000 deposit to hold you’re the condo of your choice. This will allow you to “lock in” the special pricing on a “first come/first serve” basis. You can also pick the perfect unit without worry of someone else beating you out to the best unit/best discount pricing available. This will no obligation/get your deposit back without any hassle or worry is for 21 days. You can lock up an “option” to buy a condo for 3 full weeks without risk.
3. At this point, Kelly can also arrange an “ask all your questions, get the straight truth answers” from the developer. Jason Pitre will be happy to provide you with answers to any of your specific construction questions, including your trim package, light fixtures, colour of flooring, granite, even the style of the hinges on the door….a details orientated individual, Jason will ensure every detail of your new home is both discussed so that you have a full understanding of your new home/investment.
4. You will also discuss the investment with your advisors, to be sure you are comfortable with your decision.
5. Should you decide during this time period you want a “different” unit, you can switch (based on availability) and still keep your preferred placement for discounts
6. At the end of the 21 days, you can lock in your agreement to buy your condo at Parkdale Place and place a further $4000 towards your deposit. The deposit funds are held in trust, and are not available the developer. You will be offered terms and conditions to confirm construction commencement within a certain time period, and if there are delays, you can have the option to request your deposit back and null/void your commitment.
7. With 30 days-notice of the developers intent to commence construction, you will provide a full 10% deposit (inclusive of/not in addition to your already paid $5000 deposit).
8. During this time period, you can meet with the developer to discuss any specific change orders you may have. Many changes are available at no extra costs such as flooring preferences, door preferences, trim preferences, paint colour preferences, appliance preferences.
9. Periodic meetings will be held with optional site tours for purchasers throughout the construction process. The developer takes pride in each step of the construction process, and is very happy to show and expose all elements of the construction to purchasers/investors. You can see for yourself, nothing will be hidden.
10. Construction will take approximately 12 months. During this time, the developer will allow you to sell your option to purchase a condo at Parkdale Place. The only condition to this offer is pricing (you must match/not undersell your condo compared to the current level/stage of pricing as offered by the developer. You are of course welcomed to sell you condo for more than the developers current advertised price). Imagine selling your condo you received a $30,000 discount on today, for $5000 more than the list next year, and pocketing a $35,000 profit in your pocket without ever closing on the purchase of the condo, now that’s timing!
11. When you take occupancy, you can rest assured that your Home Owners Fee are low (approximately $200/month), and that your investment is into a quality product. You can also rent your condo if desired, given your tenant’s meet the criteria expected of the home owners association.
12. Enjoy your home home/investment….Parkdale Place, Your Lifestyle. Your Home. Smart Living.
Take action today, enjoy the savings that comes with understanding how important good “timing” is in your decision making process.
**One last offer. If you are one of the first 4 individuals that commits to buying a condo at Parkdale Place, in addition to all of the “timing” discounts already revealed, you will also be awarded a Trip for 2 to The Sunny Dominican Republic. This great vacation will be for 1 week, the first winter after you move into Parkdale Place. Enjoy!**
*Pre sale pricing does not apply to The confederation-Unit E (two units only). Inquire for alternate pricing if available on these units. Prices and conditions subject to change without notice*
Jason Pitre of MRE Group has announced a significant investment in Parkdale, a new condominium development that will see $16 Million Dollars invested in the area. The proposed development, called Parkdale Place, is to be built on Gower Street, with access to St. Peter's Road.
The condo market in Charlottetown has been growing over the past 5 years, however Pitre noticed that there was a section of the market that was not being catered to - condos that are spacious with higher end finishes, yet still affordable. "Not everyone can afford to spend $500,000 on a condo so we have been hearing over and over that the public is looking for something more mid range and affordable". The condo development will feature a number of suite styles in the $200,000 to $260,000 range with features such as underground parking, air conditioned units, a gym and common area, private decks, granite counter tops, en suites with in floor heat and nice appliance packages. All Condo units in the building have 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and prices are fully inclusive of all amenities including HST.
MRE Group has partnered with Century 21 Colonial Realty to sell the condo's. Joel Ives, Owner says "Our office and agents have extensive experience in the condo market here in Charlottetown and we feel that these condos have great appeal to many residents of PEI that wish to own their living space while they also enjoy the smart condo lifestyle".
The average "days on market" for condos in Charlottetown is high, at 296 days but Pitre believes that these prices and details will really appeal to a large segment of the population here, the baby boomer couple who's kids are grown and they are ready to downsize the family home into something high quality, central and maintenance free. There have been over 100 condo units sold in a variety of developments around Charlottetown over the past few years, so the 'condo lifestyle' while new to PEI is certainly catching on.
Century 21 will begin pre-sales of the condos this month, and construction is scheduled to begin in 2013 with occupancy ready for 2014. See local news story from The Guardian here.
Compass PEI Local news story about the Development, March 20, 2013.
PARKDALE PLACE FEATURES:
- RESIDENTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMMON AREA WHICH INCLUDES A DOUBLE SIDED FIREPLACE, KITCHENETTE, FLAT SCREEN TV AND LIVING ROOM FURNITURE.
- THE FITNESS ROOM HAS A FLAT SCREEN TV, 3 FITNESS MACHINES AND FREE WEIGHTS.
- CONDO FEATURES INCLUDE CORIAN COUNTER TOPS, 2X2 CERAMIC TILE FLOORING, ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING, MASTER BATH HAS HIGH END FINISHES, AIR CONDITIONING, DECKS.
- 3RD FLOOR HAS VAULTED CEILINGS.
- ALL RESIDENTS HAVE 1 DEDICATED UNDERGROUND PARKING SPOT.
- THERE ARE 3-4 ‘EXTRA AVAILABLE’ GARAGE PARKING SPACES THAT CAN BE PURCHASED.
- EACH UNIT WILL HAVE ONE (1) STORAGE LOCKER (GREAT FOR OUT OF SEASON ITEMS).
- ATLANTIC NEW HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED.
PARKDALE PLACE UNITS (click on picture to see larger image):
PARKDALE PLACE LOBBY AND FLOORS:
PARKDALE PLACE FAQS:
PARKDALE PLACE PRICE LIST (Please onte these are PRE-CONSTRUCTION PRICES):
Contact: Kelly Lantz, REALTOR, Century 21 Colonial Realty 314.4714 email@example.com