CENTURY 21 Lanthorn Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 264 Front Street
Belleville, ON K8N 2Z2
I've learned over time that there a few things worth having that just fall into your lap. Rolling up your sleeves and really working for something usually brings about great results, not always, but most of the time. I believe that honesty, respect and hard work is the only way to build a business and ensure that my clients have the best real estate experience possible . I share my professional career with some great agents who I am happy to call friends. One of those agents with whom I am privileged to work with is Gary Callaghan, and together we will get you on your way to where you want to be.
My professional background is found in areas of customer service, learning a lot about dealing with all different kinds of people. When I left work to be at home with my growing family, I took up computers and developed a growing enjoyment for graphics and marketing. I designed flyers, business cards, fundraising ads for small businesses and my kids’ soccer teams. I still enjoy working with computers and try keeping up to date with the latest thing.
- Attending meetings and education updates to stay current
- Going to open houses to view homes in person rather than online
- Being able to help my clients showcase their homes, providing tips and ideas that are low cost but very effective.
- Making sure I am aware of the changes in the market that might affect a sale or a purchase.
I am currently living in Tweed, north of Belleville, I moved here in 2006 with my husband and 3 children who also attend school in the area.Before moving here we lived a little further south in Plainfield, where we bought our first home. Both my husband and myself grew up in the Cobourg area, most of our family still lives in that area so we visit as often as we can. Tweed has been a great place to raise my kids and call home.We are often found near a soccer pitch from spring till fall so I am out often which gives me a chance to meet up with lots of great people.
Before you list! things to think about
repairs, such as a roof, replace bad siding, windows, and any additions to the landscaping. This will help bring the greatest price and give you the best results for getting your asking price. However, this is only part of the process.A good heavy duty cleaning from top to bottom.
Living room: Remove any magazines, newspapers, or mail. Send children's toys back to their bedrooms. Remove excess furniture if the room appears crowded. Open window curtains and blinds to bring in light. Those with fireplaces need to clean them well. If house goes on the market during the winter, keep a fire going; Aromatherapy works wonders in a home you plan to sell.
Kitchen/Bathrooms: Sweep and hand wash floors. Clean oven, refrigerator. Apply a coat of Mop & Glow to floors to add shine. Purchase clean matching towels.
Bedrooms: Clear away everything from the dressers and nightstands. Clients will check when nobody is looking. Place toys and other items into neat bins that fit beneath beds. Always make beds and keep rooms spotless.
Outside: Keep the lawn freshly groomed and clear of any debris. Add gravel to gravel drives if needed. Trim any trees that need special attention.
- I like back road tours to places I've never seen,and without the assistance of a map or GPS might not find again.
- I love to watch my kids play sports, win, lose or draw its always great to see.
- I like to be out in my yard and hear nothing but the wind.
- I like to share a great moment with someone else, whether it be the finding or the sale of a home, or one of my kids doing something there proud of, it's nice to be able to enjoy it with them.
- I enjoy movies of all types
- Video games, yes I'm guilty of enjoying the occasional video game.
- Computer graphics. I can lose myself in fonts, and colours and pictures,designing anything from feature sheets for a home, or a fundraising form for my sons' soccer team.
- People, I love to meet new people they all have a different story and in most cases knowing them only makes my life the richer.
Community involvement can come about in many ways,whether your helping out at your childs' school or donating time or money to raise funds for the local pool which is now in place In Tweed and a great asset. Maybe your helping keep things beautiful picking up trash along the roadside.Whenever we can give of ourselves to make our community a stronger and more beautiful place to be, then we all benefit.
C.D.C.I West High School (Cobourg Ontario)
Sir Sandford Fleming (Cobourg Ontario)
Orea Real Estate College
Conveniently Located along the 401 Corridor, midway between Kingston and Belleville, Napanee delivers the charm of a small town, while still being ...
Belleville literally translates to “beautiful village,” and how appropriate as it is surrounded by the Bay of Quinte, and features the Moira ...