10 Things to think about before you buy a home
1. Do you have to save more of a down payment?
2. Talk to your bank or a mortgage broker in regards to getting pre-approved
3. Decide whether you want a new or older home
4. Where do you want to live? - what town, what side of town, what subdivisions
5. How many bedrooms?
6. What style of home? - bungalow, bi-level, 2 Storey
7. Do you need a garage?
8. Would you give up on size of home for the perfect location?
9. Where do the kids go to school, where do they play, where are family members living?
10. Do you have the right Realtor? The RIGHT Realtor spends the necessary time and listens to your wants and needs.
Knowing some of these answers will help you in the process of buying your new home.
Do you have other questions? Please feel free to contact me anytime with any question you may have.
Thanks for reading
Ken Devoe - Century 21 Advantage
Follow me on Twitter @kendevoe