OK I SAID IT. Winter is coming Red Deer!
What can you do about it?
Nothing, well unless you go south - winter is coming so get your house ready.
A few tips for your house:
1. Think about adding insulation in the attic
2. Check doors and windows for air loss
3. Make sure eavestrough and downspouts are working properly
4. Have your furnace checked and cleaned
5. Have your chimney checked and cleaned
All these steps will make your home more efficient while also making you more comfortable.
Remember preventive maintenance keeps your house operating smoothly much like your body and car. Make sure everything is in proper working order now while its still warm outside and before winter comes.
Thanks for reading
Century 21 Advantage - Red Deer