CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 1053 Mcnicoll Avenue
Toronto, ON M1W 3W6
My personal interests are reading, internet surfing, and travelling around the world.
Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want
Welcome to my Website
Ken started out in the Real Estate Business in 2002. He is involved in a number of awards including Centurion Producer. Ken's has a high energy level and is available 7 days a week which enables him to provide service at his customers convenience.
Welcome to my web site and thanks for stopping by! After viewing my web site, I hope that my record and experience will speak for itself.
Buying a home is sometimes a complex undertaking. Hiring me, a real estate professional, will help save you time and money. Together, we will determine your needs and wants and find or sell your home. I promise to make your real estate experience stress-free and agreeable. I possess a wide range of real estate experience and guarantee to find or sell your home in a timely and professional manner. I will make sure that you get the most out of your next real estate transaction by taking advantage of cutting edge technology, products and services .
I started in 1999 as a financial planner, and move to the Real Estate Business in 2002.
Started as full time real estate agent since 2002, and to provide the best service to my clients.
First impressions make a significant impact on a buyer's decision-making process!
Once your home goes on the market, it becomes a product. Home Styling or Staging simply allows you to highlight the best of your home and de-emphasize its flaws. It's not about decorating, but actually turning your home into a model, to appeal to the broadest range of prospective buyers. The goal is to make people feel like they could live there, and the best way to do this is to "neutralize" the surroundings.
Try out these helpful styling tips taken from Setting the Stage - REALTOR® Magazine Online. They've compiled the best tips from stagers and real estate pros-things you can do for little or no expense-to put a home in prime showing shape.
- Clear out closets and clutter-sellers can give away or pack up toys, linens, and small kitchen appliances to store offsite. Buyers are also forgiving of storage boxes neatly tucked away in a garage or basement.
- Focus most on the most visible areas-the foyer, kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and family room.
- De-personalize the home by removing photos, mementos, and dated items.
- Use plants in colorful pots or inexpensive wicker baskets to fill in empty spaces.
- Look to home catalogs for little details on beautifying the home. For instance, group books, pictures, and objets d'art appealingly on bookcases.
- Try angling one or two pieces of furniture slightly and move furniture 4 inches to 6 inches from the wall to create more interesting room spaces.
- Put away large collections- porcelains, plates, and so on.
- Remove valuables, prescription medicine, collectibles, and breakables.
- Trim trees, prune shrubs, and make sure the lawn is mowed and watered regularly.
- In summer, turn on the sprinklers for five minutes, 30 minutes before the open house. It makes the lawn and driveway sparkle.
- Refrain from cooking anything that leaves a distinctive odor, such as fish, garlic, or cabbage.
- Hire a professional service to clean the home, including the carpets and the windows.
- Set the dining room table with attractive linens, dishes, and stemware.
- Arrange fresh or silk flowers throughout the home.
- Light a fire in the fireplace in fall and winter.
- A mirror in a pretty frame can make a small room feel more open.
- Use as much natural light as possible. Add extra lamps in dark rooms or corners.
- Make functional repairs-fix dripping faucets, sticking doors, and broken fences.
- Bring in another pair of eyes-even if it's not a professional stylist. The person may see problems you and have missed.
Licenced Real Estate Agent
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - #1 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2016 - #1 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2016 - #1 Producer in the World by Units
- 2016 - #2 Globally Ranked Producer by Production
- 2016 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - #1 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2015 - #3 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2015 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - #15 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2014 - #16 Globally Ranked Producer by Production
- 2014 - #5 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2014 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - #2 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2013 - #2 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2013 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - #4 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2012 - #5 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2012 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - #3 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2011 - #4 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2011 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2010 - #17 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2010 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - #21 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2009 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2009 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - Masters Emerald
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - Masters Emerald
- Residential Homes
- Fine Homes & Estate
- Pre-Construction Condos
- New Condos
- Investment Properties
Register at www.KenYeung.ca for all your vip preview condos.
George and Wendy Chan, Scarborough
Doug Huberts, Toronto
David and Rachel Lee, Mississauga
Christine & Wayne Adams, Richmond Hill
- Rouge Valley Hospital
- Fairchild New Talent Singing Awards Toronto Audition 2012
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Markham is a town in the Regional Municipality of York, located in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada. Markham is the largest town and ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, with a current population of 182,520 ...