If you are selling a property in the Saskatoon and surrounding area, along with the services a Real Estate Agent provides, it is important to know what services a Real Estate Lawyer can provide:
- Provide the Title Search in order to identify any problems with the title and correct the same prior to transfer to the new owner.
- Hold deposits in trust, and ensure all necessary adjustments are made so you only pay your proportionate share of expenses.
- Prepare all necessary transfer documents and attend to signing the same with you.
- Draft the necessary trust conditions for the purchaser’s lawyer to ensure all money is paid in a timely manner.
- Request a payout from your mortgage company and ensure that your mortgage is paid out and removed from title.
If you are purchasing a property in the Saskatoon and surrounding area, along with the services a Real Estate Agent provides, it is important to know what services a Real Estate Lawyer can provide:
- Provide a preliminary title search to ensure the property is free of any encumbrances, such as liens or judgments, and to ensure the seller has the legal right to sell the property in question.
- Provide a preliminary tax search to ensure there are no arrears in taxes or tax liens that are going to the filed against the property.
- Prepare all mortgage documents and provide the bank with the information necessary to ensure that your financing goes smoothly.
- Prepare a Statement of Adjustments to ensure that you only pay your proportionate share of expenses.
- Arrange title insurance for yourself and your lender to protect you against mortgage fraud, identity theft and unknown encumbrances on the property.
If you have any questions on the Saskatoon real estate market or are interested in buying/selling call or text me at (306) 370-2629 or email me at email@example.com