Personal Real Estate Corporation
CENTURY 21 Energy Realty
- 101-9120 100 Avenue
Fort St. John, BC V1J 1X4
Kevin Pearson selling Commercial, investment property and new construction
"I want to be Your Local Expert "
When Your Looking for a someone that has your best Interests at heart, has the knowledge, the contacts and is easy to talk to & friendly to work with ... You should call Kevin Pearson "The Local Experts" at 250-787-6737
#1 in BC by Unites in 2013 with Century 21 Canada
- 2017 - Masters Silver
- 2016 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - #39 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2015 - #41 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2015 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - #4 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2014 - #5 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2014 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - #10 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2013 - #24 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2013 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - #11 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2012 - #4 Producer Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2012 - #7 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2012 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - #28 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2011 - #9 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2011 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - #21 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2010 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - #11 Producer Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2009 - #15 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2009 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2007 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Producer
I enjoy new and exciting experiences and like always like a challenge. I am a squash player, professional level skier and i also like sleding and quading. I have renovated many buildings and enjoy turning something rough into a shiny gem. I always enjoy seeing the excitement in one of my buyers or sellers that are very happy with their purchase or sale.
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist
Renovating tips made easy
The first and most important thing you need to know when renovating is what do you want the end result to look like... think things right through to the end and picture it in your mind. If you need ideas buy the designer magazines to get ideas or look at new homes.
Always get some professional opinions to see if they think the renos are going to increase or decrease the value. Then get some contractors to come in and they are also usually happy to share their ideas and maybe see things in a different light. You need to ask them for their opinion and see what they would charge to do the work and get a job description or step by step as to how they would complete the job... and get references from them, and look at their previous work.
If you plan on doing all of the renos yourself it must look like a professional job, take your time or buyers will notice and it could actually do you more harm than good. The internet is great for showing you step bt step instructions... check out youtube for video clips.
Don't paint over wallpaper like some home improvement show do, and don't choose paint colours that are wierd or only you would like.
Call me if you need advise, its free and I have renovated many homes and commercial buildings 250-787-6737
Commercial, Industrial, Investment properties, land development, new construction
I first entered into the Realestate business in 1989 and then I upgraded my licence to a Nominee status by going back to UBC in 1998. The Nominee status allowed me to run my own Real Estate office & property management office which I have done so since, known as Century 21 Energy Realty Ltd. In 2000 I also obtained my mortgage broker licence in order to have mortgage consultants work under me from my office, known as Centum Pearson Mortgage Services. I am continously taking courses to upgrade my knowledge of the changing Real Estate industry.
I was born & raised in Fort St. John and am proud to call this home. I have been married for 20 years and have 2 children. I enjoy sports such as squash, badminton, skiing, snowboarding, quading & snow mobiling.
I also enjoy building new homes & renovating and have renovated many homes and commercial office buildings. I enjoy finding ways to make a ugly property look appealing and modern.