CENTURY 21 Innovative Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 3-2250 Markham Road
Toronto, ON M1B 2W4
Kevin Somnauth, CFA, First Toronto Realty - The Right Choice For Your Real Estate Transaction
Quality One-Stop Shopping
I am a licensed and experienced real estate sales representative and mortgage agent. I will ensure that you can get the right mortgage product and the best mortgage rate for your property. I have experience and education in real estate, having worked for large Canadian real estate developers and owners in financing, acquisitions/dispositions and valuation roles. With this, I know Toronto real estate extremely well and will buy/sell your property for the right price. You will get high-quality, professional real estate service that will make you feel satisfied and secure with your real estate transaction. Vast real estate knowledge, a superior financial skill set and exceptional service is my promise and this is what sets me apart from other real estate agents.
Kevin Somnauth is a licensed real estate sales representative and mortgage agent. Kevin has worked for major real estate developers and real estate companies assisting with financing, acquisitions/dispositions and valuations. Kevin Somnauth is a CFA charter holder.
- Real Estate Sales Representative For Century 21 (http://firsttorontorealty.com)
- Owner and Mortgage Agent For First Toronto Mortgage (http://firsttorontomortgage.com)
- Senior Financial Analyst In Corporate Finance For First Capital Realty (http://firstcapitalrealty.ca)
- Senior Financial Analyst In Development For SmartCentres (http://smartcentres.com)
- Bachelor’s In Commerce (Honours) – McMaster University
- Canadian Securities Course (Honours) – Canadian Securities Institute
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Licensed Mortgage Agent
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative
The Benefits Of “One-Stop Shopping”
- Get the best mortgage rate in the market and save money!
- Work with an experienced agent who understands real estate financing, buying/selling, and valuations/negotiating.
- Save time and energy by NOT having to run to the bank to get a mortgage pre-approval, to get a mortgage approval and then to deliver final documents.
- Get instant mortgage re-qualification. In today’s real estate market, you need a mortgage pre-approval for each property based on the property’s lending value, taxes and maintenance fees. Why waste valuable days to see a bank representative when you can be pre-approved you on-the-spot!
- Pay less for the property! Having your mortgage agent assuring the vendor that financing is in-place, can be used as a negotiating tool to save you thousands on the purchase price.