CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 344 King Street
Midland, ON L4R 3M8
I Can Help You!
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
“I believe that to be successful, I not only have to give it all I have, but I will go a step further for you and give it all it takes!” Ask me to view my Customer Feedback Surveys!!
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
REALTORS we do the homework
Since graduating in 1987 from Seneca College with a Legal Secretary diploma, I have been working in many areas of business that have enabled me to hone my real estate skills; from a legal real estate secretary handling purchase, mortgage and sale files, a real estate office deal secretary, an unlicensed real estate assistant to now a fully licensed Real Estate Broker through OREA. My experience in these areas will undoubtedly provide you with valuable expertise.
I completely understand that buying or selling your home can be very emotional and probably the largest financial transaction you will engage in. My knowledge and on-going education, professionalism and compassionate approach to business will be of value to you as it will provide you with superior customer service.
Ontario Real Estate College (OREA) Courses:
Real Estate As A Professional Career
Land Structures and Real Estate Trading
The Real Estate Transaction - General
The Residential Real Estate Transaction
The Commercial Real Estate Transaction
Real Property Law
Principles of Appraisal
Principles of Property Management
Real Estate Broker Course
* Kim is absolutely the nicest, sweetest, most trustworthy associate that we have ever dealt with. We would recommend her to anyone at anytime!! We love her!!
~ Kate & Larry -~
* Kim is the best. Honest with what she says and takes the time to explain. All I can say is Kim is the best. Overall we are very happy. Kim was so kind to us.
~ Mary Ann & Dave ~
* Once again we were extremely pleased with Kim's professionalism and excellent work. She was consistently working towards our best interests. We highly recommend her!!
~ Jen & Pat ~
* Kim was awesome in trying to find the right home for us. She went well beyond what any agent ever has before and I'm very lucky to have met her !!!
~ Emilio ~
* We were very pleased to have found Kim who put both of us at ease from the start. Kim offered great help & advice, before during and after the selling of our house.
~ Cyndy & Ella May ~
* We have been looking for homes on and off for two years from Caledon, Barrie and Midland areas. Once we started working with Kim we decided on the north area and we are thrilled with our home, area and Kim. She is fantastic and have already told a friend and family member about her!
~ Linda & Martin ~
First Time Home Buyers Rebate
What to Know When Buying a Home
Inside the Mind of a REALTOR® for Selling a Home
I am a native of Penetanguishene and reside here with my husband and two children. I very much believe in the family unit, value the quality of life, good health and the environment.
I'm pleased you have chosen to browse my website and excited to begin working with you!
I have been involved in the real estate industry since 1987. I started in the beginning as a Deal Secretary/Front Desk Receptionist. I needed another challenge and became an Unlicensed Assistant and then needed even more and worked my way through the industry to obtaining my real estate license and becoming a REALTOR®. Every day I wake up wanting to work because I love helping others. I have the desire to learn and am motivated to succeed every day.
I have been selling real estate since 2010 in beautiful Simcoe County - in particular, Penetanguishene, Midland, Tiny Township and Tay Township. My specialties include, used and new residential and vacation properties as well as condominium and vacant land. I have the desire to please and am proud of all the Customer Feedback forms in my possession. I keep abreast of the industry through education, marketing and social media.
Family is the utmost important to me and believe my passion for real estate stems from the family unit. I understand the stress and anxiety involved with making a move and I will ensure your move is as seamless as possible.
By choosing to work with me you have chosen both skill and compassion. Ask me about my no nonsense guarantee! You will not be disappointed. Looking forward to hearing from you today! Kim
Inside the Mind of a REALTOR® for Buying a Home
MY CURRENT PROPERTIES FOR SALE
946 living area
1,204 living area
1,636 living area
1,734 living area
1,502 living area
262 King Street, Midland, ON L4R 3M3
2,416 living area
Lt 21 Evans Street, Tay, ON L0K 2A0
1,248 living area
1,588 living area
For Sale Now
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2017 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2016 - Masters Diamond
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2012 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - Masters Emerald