CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 344 King Street
Midland, ON L4R 3M8
I Can Help You!
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
“I believe that to be successful, I not only have to give it all I have, but I will go a step further for you and give it all it takes!” Ask me to view my Customer Feedback Surveys!!
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
MY CURRENT PROPERTIES FOR SALE
1,260 living area
2,671 living area
1,024 living area
1,165 living area
3,160 living area
1,360 living area
1,024 living area
1,165 living area
4,200 living area
1,248 living area
1,267 living area
* "Kim is sweet and kind and does a great job of being empathetic towards her clients. She is also very knowledgeable and positive and makes herself available for her clients". - Gerry
~ "Excellent agent - truly appreciate her patience and knowledge. Would definitely recommend!" - Natalie
* Was "on top of market conditions". Always kept in touch & answered or found out answers for us. - Allan & Beverley
~ "We enjoyed having Kim for our agent! She is very knowledgeable and friendly and a very good agent!" - Anne & Ron
* "Kim, you're simply amazing. You made the transition of me selling my house and buying a new one easy. You were so patient with me even though I seemed resistant and scared. You made me feel comfortable and you understood where I was coming from. I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You have made me and my family VERY happy xo" - Jennifer & Daniel
~ Kim Bellehumeur is an honest broker and it shows that she only is doing what is in the best interest of her clients. quick to respond she was always there for my wife and I in this transaction and in past transactions when she was working for our children they received equally excellent service. I have already referred her to friends and would refer her to anyone who need to buy or sell property. - Karen & Peter
* Kim is absolutely the nicest, sweetest, most trustworthy associate that we have ever dealt with. We would recommend her to anyone at anytime!! We love her!!
~ Kate & Larry -~
* Kim is the best. Honest with what she says and takes the time to explain. All I can say is Kim is the best. Overall we are very happy. Kim was so kind to us.
~ Mary Ann & Dave ~
* Once again we were extremely pleased with Kim's professionalism and excellent work. She was consistently working towards our best interests. We highly recommend her!!
~ Jen & Pat ~
* Kim was awesome in trying to find the right home for us. She went well beyond what any agent ever has before and I'm very lucky to have met her !!!
~ Emilio ~
* We were very pleased to have found Kim who put both of us at ease from the start. Kim offered great help & advice, before during and after the selling of our house.
~ Cyndy & Ella May ~
* We have been looking for homes on and off for two years from Caledon, Barrie and Midland areas. Once we started working with Kim we decided on the north area and we are thrilled with our home, area and Kim. She is fantastic and have already told a friend and family member about her!
~ Linda & Martin ~
Since graduating in 1987 from Seneca College with a Legal Secretary diploma, I have been working in many areas of business that have enabled me to hone my real estate skills; from a legal real estate secretary handling purchase, mortgage and sale files, a real estate office deal secretary, an unlicensed real estate assistant to now a fully licensed Real Estate Broker through OREA. My experience in these areas will undoubtedly provide you with valuable expertise.
I completely understand that buying or selling your home can be very emotional and probably the largest financial transaction you will engage in. My knowledge and on-going education, professionalism and compassionate approach to business will be of value to you as it will provide you with superior customer service.
Ontario Real Estate College (OREA) Courses:
Real Estate As A Professional Career
Land Structures and Real Estate Trading
The Real Estate Transaction - General
The Residential Real Estate Transaction
The Commercial Real Estate Transaction
Real Property Law
Principles of Appraisal
Principles of Property Management
Real Estate Broker Course
What to Know When Buying a Home
Taking Your First Steps!
I am a native of Penetanguishene and reside here with my husband and two children. I very much believe in the family unit, value the quality of life, good health and the environment.
I'm pleased you have chosen to browse my website and excited to begin working with you!
I have been involved in the real estate industry since 1987. I started in the beginning as a Deal Secretary/Front Desk Receptionist. I needed another challenge and became an Unlicensed Assistant and then needed even more and worked my way through the industry to obtaining my real estate license and becoming a REALTOR®. Every day I wake up wanting to work because I love helping others. I have the desire to learn and am motivated to succeed every day.
I have been selling real estate since 2010 in beautiful Simcoe County - in particular, Penetanguishene, Midland, Tiny Township and Tay Township. My specialties include, used and new residential and vacation properties as well as condominium and vacant land. I have the desire to please and am proud of all the Customer Feedback forms in my possession. I keep abreast of the industry through education, marketing and social media.
Family is the utmost important to me and believe my passion for real estate stems from the family unit. I understand the stress and anxiety involved with making a move and I will ensure your move is as seamless as possible.
By choosing to work with me you have chosen both skill and compassion. Ask me about my no nonsense guarantee! You will not be disappointed. Looking forward to hearing from you today! Kim
Leave It To The Experts!
First Time Home Buyers Rebate
For Sale Now
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2018 - Masters Diamond
- 2017 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2016 - Masters Diamond
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2012 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - Masters Emerald