|The results of OMREB's FEBRUARY 2014 Buyers Survey are now posted! A total of 122 respondents participated in this survey – representing 46% of the 268 Member sales representatives who acted as Buyers Agents, and 35% of the 354 deals closed on behalf of Buyers in February.|
* During the month of February, there was an increase in purchases by Move-up and First-time buyers, and revenue property investors, while all other property types were down compared to the previous month.
Buyer Type (Family Dynamic):
** There were more purchases by two parent families with children and couples without kids during February.
*** Compared to January, more buyers moved from within Alberta, the Lower Mainland/Vancouver Island, and outside Canada, while purchasers from other areas decreased in February.
FEBRUARY 2014 RESULTS & HIGHLIGHTS: (click on highlighted links to view)
2011-2013 PIE CHARTS:
REALTORLink Archive: Monthly Buyers Survey results, averages and highlights are posted and archived for easy reference and download on OMREB Statistics page on REALTOR Link.
February Buyers Survey Summary
- March 22, 2014
Personal Real Estate Corporation
CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd.
- Buyer stats (2)
- Buyers (2)
- buying (2)
- buying a home (1)
- Century 21 (5)
- Kim Heizmann (6)
- lake country, oyama, realestate, homes for sale in bc, okanagan, realtor in okanagan, century 21, vernon bc (2)
- Market report (2)
- Market Reports and Conditions (1)
- november buyers (1)
- november stats (1)
- okanagan (2)
- Okanagan real estate (1)
- open house (1)
- real estate (2)
- real estate, buyers, sellers, okanagan, sales stats (5)
- Sales report, Kim Heizmann, Real Estate Stats, Sales Update (7)
- sellers (1)
- sellers, listing, selling, pricing (3)
- Statistics (8)
- Statistics, real estate, century 21, kim heizmann, Market report (1)
- stats (1)
- steps to buying a home (1)
- vernon real estate (1)