CENTURY 21 Advanced Realty
- 1415A Henderson Highway
Winnipeg, MB R2G 1N3
- Kim McConnell/Century 21 AdvancedPromote Your Page Too
Live Well, Love Life!
I appreciate your business!
I base my success in real estate for the past 8 years on my ability to evaluate people’s behaviour, listen to what clients want, and research the perfect home based on their individual requirements. Through living in both Ontario and Vancouver, I know how important (and challenging) finding the right place to live can be.
So inspired by the city’s endless opportunity and diversity I collected from my experiences and decided to help people find homes here. Working on a team gave me the opportunity to gain knowledge and information from experienced agents, allowing me to be technologically advanced in marketing and overall delivering better service to my clients.
I hold a BA degree in Conflict Resolution and Sociology from the University of Winnipeg. Experience in customer service and the hospitality industry as well as working with the Winnipeg School Division gives my clients a definite advantage. With a combination of tenacity, great personality, quick wit and determination, I will help you find the home you want, and make the experience enjoyable and as stress free as possible.
My Customized Marketing Plan
This marketing plan is established to help guide and involve consumers for an effective and efficient sale.
- Conduct thorough research to determine the best selling price for your home.
- Price your property accurately for the fastest sale, at the best possible price.
- Actively and aggressively promote your home to targeted markets.
- Market your property worldwide on the Internet, using my leading-edge interactive website w/21 Photos
- Property`s own domain name
- Obtain introductions to out-of-town buyers through our National and International Referral Networks.
My Specific Services include:
- Installing Visible Century 21 sign on your lawn. The most recognized ‘For Sale' signs in the industry.
- Placement of Key Safe
- Providing details of your home to neighbours - the first source for potential buyers.
- Current market evaluation (free service)
- Staging Advice
- Promoting your property through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) - the largest single source of buyers.
- Holding Open Houses
- Publishing Home Feature Sheets describing your home.
- Advertising - on Kijiji, Facebook, UsedWinnipeg.com, Craigslist, WinnipegRealEstateNews
- Featuring your home on my personal website http://www.century21.ca/kim.mcconnell adding world wide exposure.
- Provide you with relationships with Lawyers, Mortgage Specialists, Home Inspectors...
- Follow up with potential buyers and agents after a showing
- Negotiate to get you the best deal possible
St. John`s Youth and Justice Committee
Winnipeg Victim Service Unit
Government Relations Committee
Pan Am Boxing
Manitoba Thunder Girls Softball
B.A. Conflict Resolution
Sales Person Licensing Phase 1, 2, 3
Real Property Law
Principles of Appraisal
Seniors Real Estate Specialist – SRES®
Finding the perfect balance in life can be a challenge. In Winnipeg you’ll find that balance -- a city that mixes business with pleasure, creativity with ...
East St. Paul is located north east and adjacent to the City of Winnipeg. The Municipality encompasses sixteen square miles within the boundaries of the ...
Adjacent to the capital city of Winnipeg and directly west of the Red River, West St.Paul offers its residents proximity to many services and products, ...
Oakbank is a bedroom community in Manitoba, Canada located about 15km east of the provincial capital Winnipeg, in the Rural Municipality of Springfield. ...
St Vital is Located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by Carrière Avenue, on the south by the northern limit of the ...
Transcona is built for and by the railroads around the turn of the century and is between the two transcontinental rail lines for the CPR and CN. ...
North End is just north of downtown and the CPR railway yards, and south of Inkster Boulevard, and is bound on the west by the busy Keewatin ...
Fort Rouge is located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by the Assiniboine River, on the east and south by the Red River. ...
The oldest neighbourhood in this part of Winnipeg is Elmwood, with many of the homes in the Elmwood area and southern part of East Kildonan (around Larsen ...