Affiliated Real Estate Agent
CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 888 Innisfil Beach Road
Innisfil, ON L9S 2C2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I moved to Innisfil from the Greater Toronto Area in 1983 with the purpose of raising our three children in a rural setting. Today, all three are happily married, very successful in their careers and I am the proud Nana of four beautiful grandsons, Aiden & Avery (Twins) and Nathaniel and a gorgeous granddaughter Teagan Rose. In 2010 God blessed us with "wee" Adam. He was born very tiny and missing his 21st chromosome. Adam doesn't talk per se, but when he communicates he speaks volumes. The doctors weren't giving anyone hope, but someone actually forgot to tell Adam that, because despite his limitations he is an active little boy. We call him our little miracle. To round off my sixth and lucky number seven grandchild in 2013 and on Valentines Day 2016 I was blessed with two more granddaughters Sofiya Grace and Amelia Rose. Life is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
When real estate isn't keeping me hopping, I like to spend my time with my dog, my kids and grandkids. I love golfing and hope to spend my retirement years travelling the world.
After living in this community, I would never consider moving back to the fast pace of the city.
Giving back to the community if very important. Along with my Century 21 family I am very active in the following charitable interests:
- Easter Seals Celebrity Golf Tournament. 2006,2007, 2008, and 2010 to present.
- Big Brothers/Sisters Showcase of Homes 2006, 2007,2008,2009 and 2010-2013.
- Spin for Kids for Nantyr Shores Secondary School 2005, 2008.
- Full Moon Dragon Boat Relay for Children's Aid Society 2005 & 2006.
- Dragon Boat Festival for Barrie Public Library 2005, 2006 & 2007.
- Big Brothers/Sisters Bowl for Kids 2003 to 2013.
- Christmas Cheer 2006, 2007 & 2008, 2009.
- Volunteer "Elf" for Santa Claus letter writing campaign through Canada Post.
I am actively involved in the local business community and am a member and past director of the Alcona Business Association.
Need an Air Miles Card? Get it here.
- Fine Homes & Estates Designation
- First Time Homebuyer Specialist
Moved to Innisfil in 1983. Licensed in Real Estate since 2002. Specialize in working with first time homebuyers
1,409 living area