Are you looking to amp up your home and to kick-start the new year? Follow these latest decor trends to revitalize your space:
- Bold Colour Pairings: This year, it's not just bold colours that are in — they're actually being combined together. Turquoise with green, olive with plum, fuchsia with orange: all of them will brighten up your space!
- Metallics: Sparkly metallic colours and textures are everywhere this year. And you shouldn't be afraid to mix your metals: gold can live just fine beside rose gold, polished silver and pewter!
- Old-World Patterns: Old-world patterns and textures are popping up on rugs and wall hangings all over the place. They'll add a little class to any space.
- Natural Textures: Linen, wovens, wood: this natural element should be in every room you design to give your space a warm, lived-in feel.
- Industrial Lighting: Filament bulbs are the new kids on the lighting block, with fixtures ranging from bare cages to seeded glass.