Weather you are ready to purchase your revenue producing suite for the purpose of earning a small profit, or building equity to earn the best possible Return On Investment in the long term, or already own your property and need help making a choice on how to rent it out, I am here to assist you!
A large part of the service I offer is the rental assessment. I will help you decide the right rent to charge in order to target the largest market and ensure the maximum number of tenant applications for your property. For both buyers and property owners, this is invaluable information when making a decision on how to rent out their suite. Understanding the potential cash flow will help you make the right decision on the type of investment property, or the type of service, you will be comfortable with.
The next question you have to ask yourself is, are you ready for the day to day work of renting, marketing, maintaining and servicing your tenants as part of the responsibility for ownership? At Century 21 In Town Realty we offer you 2 options for getting your property tenanted: Tenant Placement Serice and Full Property Management services.
1. Tenant Placement: I market the suite, screen the tenants, and assist you in signing the lease, the investment in my services works out to 50% of the 1st months rent.
2. Full Property Management Services: For full property management services, the fee for tenant placement is reduced to 25%, plus a fee of 8% for every month the contract is in effect. This will include the follwing services:
- Rental assessment of your property, and establishing the best rent for your location.
- Full marketing, advertising and showings
- Full screening of applicants for tenant qualification
- Completing rental applications and lease forms in compliance with the BC Residential Tenancy Act
- Move-in/move-out inspections
- Collecting rent for your rental property
- Arranging repairs and maintenance for your rental property through my network of quality independent contractors.
Each option has it's benefits, weather you are thinking of buying your first investment, or currently own your suite and are looking for management options, it is my job to help you make the best possible decision for your investment, and I am ready to help.