CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 387 George Street South PO Box 178
Peterborough, ON K9J 6Y8
Find a Passion and Pursue It
Since I was a little kid, I have been interested in real estate. As a child, I would watch a local channel for hours on end dedicated to real estate listings, showing photos and information about houses for sale. It intrigued me at a young age, and I'm happy that I chose this path for my career.
As a full-time Century 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the Century 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
When working with you as my client, I take my duty of care to you very seriously. This includes general obligations owed to you, such as:
- Exercising care and skill
- Negotiating favourable terms
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Disclosing information
- Ensuring honesty
- Acting in person
- Obeying instructions
- Performing mandate
And as a client, my fiduciary duty to you includes:
- Maintaining Utmost Loyalty: this means your interests come first. I owe you undivided loyalty and will always put your interests above my own
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interest: I am always aware of situations that may lead to conflicts of interest
- Disclosing Conflicts: I will always disclose any personal or third-party interests that do or might conflict with your interests
- Not Making Secret Profit: I would never make a profit at your expense
- Not Misusing Confidential Information: I do not use confidential information (details about you, the property or the transaction) for my own interests or to interfere with your endeavours
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to demonstrating my passion for Real Estate, in your pursuit to buy or sell.
Interactive Account Manager - Corus Entertainment Peterborough and Cornwall
Promotions Director - Corus Entertainment Cornwall
Promotions Coordinator - Corus Entertainment Cornwall
Promotions Assistant - Corus Entertainment Cornwall
Summer Events Reporter - Corus Entertainment Cornwall
I am an active community member, volunteering and fundraising for:
- CMHA HKPR – Ride don’t Hide
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada – The Walk to Make Cystic Fibrosis History
- Kawartha Food Share – Cram a Cruiser + Three Loonies on the Street
- PRHC – Dragon Boat Festival
- YWCA Peterborough Haliburton – Walk a Mike in Her Shoes + WBN Christmas Gala Auction
My husband and I moved to Peterborough in 2012 from Cornwall, Ontario and are proud to call this city our home. We immediately loved being surrounded by nature, lakes, biking trails, lots of delicious restaurants and always having something to do with so many great events going on.
My hobbies include photography, collecting and listening to vinyl, going to concerts, playing the drums and riding my bike on the beautiful trails we have in this area.
Favourite Restaurants in Peterborough:
- Charlotte Anne's
- Jimmy Guaco's
- La Hacienda Mexican Restaurante
OREA College - The Salesperson Registration Education Program
IAB Canada - Integrated Digital Marketing Course
St. Lawrence College - Photography Workshop
Algonquin College - Media Communications
Algonquin College - Interactive Multimedia