Brown Sugar BBQ’d Ribs
Recipe time!!! This delicious meal is perfect for summer BBQ season. Start with 2 (two)
racks of baby back ribs (use more or less if desired) Then collect the following ingredients:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (use your favorite kind!)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Cut racks of ribs to desired lengths. On a plate or shallow dish, mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, garlic powder and chili powder. Rub mixture onto all ribs. Place ribs in oven safe baking dish and cover tightly with tinfoil.
2. Place in 280 degree oven for 3-4 hours or until ribs are cooked and very tender.
3. Mix BBQ sauce (BBQ Sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce,1 tbsp brown sugar & pepper) in small dish. Remove ribs from oven and place on BBQ (med heat). Every couple minutes, brush with BBQ sauce and turn ribs. Repeat for about 10-15 mins or until ribs are nicely browned and sauce starts to caramelize. Serve immediately. Rice, potatoes, fries or corn on the cob make a nice side dish!
If you are looking to buy or sell in the near future or have any questions about the current market conditions in Kelowna, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or send an email!
Your referrals are always appreciated and rewarded!